Reviews for Five Times Sherlock's Gender Didn't Matter
mutemuia chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I really like this story. I love the way you were developing every scene until the 1.
Very nice fic.
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I am currently in the process of reading through all your stories: I've loved each one I've read. Thanks for posting
librarywitch chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Neat. Sherlock with hormones! OMG that is just to terrible to imagine. John is made of strong stuff than me. Well done.
Doni chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
A fun read. Nicely done.
maipigen chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
cruel way to stop hehe, but really enjoyed it .- kept a smile on my lips so thanks for writing it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Good story.
Lythenia chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Ya know, the whole genderbend thing means that the last part of this is just a tad on the weird side... but that just makes the whole thing more IC and believable. XD
Ana Hel B chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I'd really love a girl!Sherlock series, I think it would me my favorite TV show ever. :3 She seems so cool and feminist! _ 3

"John is about average height for a man and Sherlock is tall for a woman, which means they're almost exactly the same height" - I'm taller than both of them. xD People already asked me if I'm a trans girl, not that it bothers me, but it's funny.

this fanfiction was really adorable and fun! I loved that you wrote john and sherlock with the same dynamics they have as two guys, you really subverted some gender roles by writing a sort of hetero bromance! they could be any gender, it does not matter, they'd love each other anyway. kudos for you!
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Am I a bad person for wishing it hadn't stopped where it did? No. No, I don't think I am, thank you very much. *grumbled unhappily but proceeds to play out "the sequel" in my head*
Elizabeth Mary Holmes chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is the first genderwap I read and I actually enjoyed reading it. Characters are IC and it's nicely written, so that good!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Really amusing. Really enjoyed this.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Ive never wanted to hit John more than when he chipperly said, "Brilliant! I'll get the lube." xD That was hilarious.
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Bahahahaha. You should make another fic showing how they get together!
WitchWarren chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
IT DOESN'T WORK IF HE'S A GIRL!(although I do like how you've portrayed them, especially the gender issues-men!)!

IT DOESN'T. IT REALLY DOESN'T. I CAN'T GET THE IMAGE.

but because of the fact that you get the whole "independence" thing I like it-...urgh, I wanna favourite because it's YOUR work yet I don't like it! ARGH.
Lila chapter 1 . 2/20/2012