Reviews for Feelings
THE ZEEBRA KING chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
uh... actually yes, if he was watching me i would be happy ;)

anyway, this was so simple and sweet, i love the simplest hints of romance because they always seem to speak the loudest

i really love this!

BOW DOWN TO THE ZEEBRA KING!
Vidka chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Oh, riri-chi.

The hunt for a good fic to read was distressing. All these screwed up summaries, awkward titles... just one after another (except for the Social Food Chain One. That one seemed interesting.)

This little fic was number 72. Of course, they sort the fics by update dates, but if they sorted like the Bilboard then yours would be number one.

PS-That quote from the book Nagi read was really accurate.
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
You're right, I can't deny it. I thought it was amazing! The beginning was very um.. what's the word? Deep? It really did sound like something from a self help book. That's a good thing :P
Haruka Sumairu chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
So GUESS WHAT.

After a whole week of studying and wasting my Saturday when I could've been enjoying the day (reading fanfictions), I log on and find this! :D

OMG RI-CHIN I can't believe you actually gave me a birthday fic! 8D /sparkles

I love the way you write; it's seems like you know so much about love and things, and I was so moved reading this. YEAH IM SERIOSO.

Like, really moved. Plus I just had to fangirl squeal when they start flirting with each other. -heart- I love love love relationships that start out like that.

I can't believe you think this is horrible! DX This is one of the best stories I have ever read, hands down.

But then again, all your stories are so great. And every other good Rimahiko writer on this planet. :)

Thanks for such a wonderful present Riri! :)
the evil it chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
seeeeeeeeet!

i've been sick all week and i haven't been on ff for a while. this is actually the first i read in a while.

it was so good it brightened up my day and made me feel a little better.

RakkiiHappiiDokkiiShidonii chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
ERGGGGGHHHH I STILL NEED TO FINISH MINE! QWQ

This was SO ADORABLE RI-CHIN OMG!

And... I... uh... kinda 'kya'd' when I read that Nagi was wearing glasses... XD

Wonderstruck! I immediately thought of Enchanted by Taylor Swift! :D

I loved how adorabley Rimahiko-y this was (lolwat). Their banter was so cute and IC. This was simply adorable. :3 (I repeat myself too much QWQ) And it was very well-written, as usual. MY GOSH RIRI I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU THINK THIS IS HORRIBLE I DON'T EVEN-

Er, Good job! d(w)b

Happii belated Birthday, Ruka-tan! WE LOVE YOU! X3

Shidonii
Zelly Beans chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Awww :)

It's sure not fluffy, but it was nice.

Not all fluffies (XD) are nice. :))

Okay, can you disregard that?

LOL.

I'm sorta high.

On playing soccer.

It's an AWESOME SPORT!

*coughs*

Okay, really.

I super duper like how this ended.

I bet Haruka-chan would like it! :D

Well, I did. :))

Keep on writing!

- Lizzie :)
Rikanchu chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Agdkfdhskf

Yaaaaaaay, finally! 8D

The drabble was great! b also those descriptions sound like they should be learned from the heart.. XD

And a reading glasses.. Heehee xD

I smiled at the last comment, since you already know I told you this xD

But yeah.. It's not too rushed nor too cliche. Just right. Very light and simple and meaningful. _

Keep writing, or else I'll send you flying in the air with the Team Rocket. XD