Reviews for Second Chance
Well at least the assault-memory scene came 2 chapter later. I was hoping Severus would recognize one of them.
Lemme guess - Hermione is attacked, kidnapped, raped, or obliviated in the next chapter...
Gwendolyn McCormick chapter 16 . 1/16
This is one of the better plot premises for a HG/SS story I've found, but I am a bit dismayed at the large gaps of time missing between chapters. I feel the time skips make the story clunky and rushed. I liked it though, but I think I'd love it if the progression of time was smoother and showed a bit more of the in-between moments - not only in the Hermione/Severus interactions, but also a slower build up of Ambrose's schemes, and even Hermione's potion experiments.
zaubernuss chapter 16 . 10/20/2016
It's a pity, really: There are so many great, nicely-written stories out there, and hardly a chance to find them once they've decended into the Nirvana of the vast Potter fanfiction universe. This is one of these gems. I only found it in the favourite's list of another reader. I wonder what else I missed?
Saissa chapter 16 . 1/21/2016
Excellent story.

I cannot beleive that pureblooods are just so IGNORANT of how magic works. Still thinking that muggle borns have STOLEN the magic of purebloods - are they really that stupid? Magic is like energy. It never completely disappears.

Sooner or later the magic will show up again amongst the descendents of a squib - even if the purebloods think that squibs cannot pass their magic on. Magic can lie dormant for a number of generations before it activates again. This is how genetics works. It's a pity that the purebloods have no interest in genetics!
Syl chapter 16 . 2/13/2015
Excellent!
Ferm chapter 16 . 12/31/2014
great story :).

Happy new year, dear author.
nicole813711 chapter 16 . 7/9/2013
This story was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I enjoyed it very much!
Roamingkiwi chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
That was a fantastic story.
MoonShadowAMR chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
loved it!
AMCD06 chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
I love this story. It was really adorable and well written. :) keep up the good work!
snapify52 chapter 16 . 6/24/2012
I especially loved the beginning of this story; the way Hermione and Severus had to get to know each other after a long absence and the unsettling adjustments of time-travel. I don't really like abduction plots very much, but that said, I enjoyed this story very much! Thank you for sharing.
JeniDRalph chapter 16 . 6/3/2012
This was a great and touching story. I really loved your characterization of Lucius Malfoy.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 16 . 5/3/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I loved this story! snape deseves happiness. and hermione dose a good job of bringing that to him.
Melissa72 chapter 16 . 3/20/2012
Good one! I like how you made them closer in age b/c of the time turner thing...and how you solved it with how his body was never found. Even in the movie, it was never confirmed that he was dead...although in the book is was.

Still not a fan of the sex outside marriage...for me it cheapens their relationship. I hope they married once Lucian was born...good name pick by the way.

I liked how protective Snape was in this fic...and how Hermione relied on that protection. You are a good writer...keep it up!