Reviews for Second Chance
Syl chapter 16 . 2/13
Griffygnus chapter 16 . 12/31/2014
great story :).

Happy new year, dear author.
nicole813711 chapter 16 . 7/9/2013
This story was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I enjoyed it very much!
Kezzasilver chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
That was a fantastic story.
MoonShadowAMR chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
loved it!
AMCD06 chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
I love this story. It was really adorable and well written. :) keep up the good work!
snapify52 chapter 16 . 6/24/2012
I especially loved the beginning of this story; the way Hermione and Severus had to get to know each other after a long absence and the unsettling adjustments of time-travel. I don't really like abduction plots very much, but that said, I enjoyed this story very much! Thank you for sharing.
JeniDRalph chapter 16 . 6/3/2012
This was a great and touching story. I really loved your characterization of Lucius Malfoy.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 16 . 5/3/2012

I loved this story! snape deseves happiness. and hermione dose a good job of bringing that to him.
Melissa72 chapter 16 . 3/20/2012
Good one! I like how you made them closer in age b/c of the time turner thing...and how you solved it with how his body was never found. Even in the movie, it was never confirmed that he was dead...although in the book is was.

Still not a fan of the sex outside marriage...for me it cheapens their relationship. I hope they married once Lucian was born...good name pick by the way.

I liked how protective Snape was in this fic...and how Hermione relied on that protection. You are a good writer...keep it up!
renaid chapter 16 . 2/22/2012
This is really a lovely story! I love the idea of Lucius putting his prejudice behind him and collaborating with Hermione to save Severus by going back in time to heal him. It was a very clever plot twist. I've not read one like it before.

Thank you for sharing it!
tfobmv18 chapter 16 . 1/5/2012
I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work.
Lottielue1 chapter 16 . 1/3/2012
A lovely well writen story. Loved how you portrayed both Hermione and Severus, but also Lucius. I don't see him as evil and you've written him in a way that shows his soft side. Excellent work

Lottie :)
Sheldorfan chapter 16 . 12/5/2011
Well done! I simply love the way you write Severus. You capture his outward impassiveness while showing a deep sense of loyalty and caring for those close to him. You also made the story plausible, so that Hermione and Severus aren't all of a sudden head over heels for each other, with their history that just wouldn't happen. On top of that, I like that any grammar errors are very few and far between, it makes your story a very easy read, it is sometimes difficult to find that among all the amateur writers on this site! :)
Demtoxin chapter 16 . 8/22/2011
Loved this story.

You came up with a very clever way to get around the age issue.

P.s. is your pen name a reference to the Norman invasion?