Reviews for After The Death of Chance
You kept the personalities of the characters accurate and you left it at a "To be continued". You should write the rest of this one telling us how they escaped the labs and got back to the safehouse. That would connect the ending of this to where SF3 begins at the fake Teresa funeral in the safehouse graveyard.
starwarsfreak295 chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
they were throwing Role Playing Games?
lilblondedevil4u chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
i loved the detail in this... with the guns and stuff... i like it.. its definetly interesting... write some more
code2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
do u have the game syphon filter 2 and that story was awesome please make more chapters
jason storm chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
This fic is not bad. It has good more
InsaneReview chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
THIS SUCKS!
Strider6 chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Yay! Story sucked, I know, I know. I'm gonna make it better when I get more time...And just to let you know, its based off a dream I had earlier this year
Lady Croft chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
Not too shabby! I like! Very gory! :) But more detail would be nice. What's Gabe thinking? Get in his head! Emotions play a large role, I think. Continue this! It's great!
Huntydamus Belmont chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
It's ok, but uhh.. it needs more plot. There's just too much dialogue. You need more details in your fics. It's great, I swear to god, but if you put some more details, it would be hot.
Dark Side Luke chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
It's...okay. I think you put too much emphasis on the action/adventure. This is good, but I've played Syphon Filter 3 (and I highly recommend it!) and I know what happens.

I almost forgot! I have a question: Where did Lian come from? She supposed to be with Mujari at Whispering Hills, fighting off the virus.

I like how you had Gabe's regualar sense of humor. That was good.

I like the plot. It's believeable that the angents came to get Lian so early.

All in all, it was a good start. I'll look for the next part to see what happens. Great work. Keep it up.

~DSL