Reviews for After The Death of Chance
starwarsfreak295 chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
they were throwing Role Playing Games?
lilblondedevil4u chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
i loved the detail in this... with the guns and stuff... i like it.. its definetly interesting... write some more
code2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
do u have the game syphon filter 2 and that story was awesome please make more chapters
jason storm chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
This fic is not bad. It has good more
InsaneReview chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Strider6 chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Yay! Story sucked, I know, I know. I'm gonna make it better when I get more time...And just to let you know, its based off a dream I had earlier this year
Lady Croft chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
Not too shabby! I like! Very gory! :) But more detail would be nice. What's Gabe thinking? Get in his head! Emotions play a large role, I think. Continue this! It's great!
Huntydamus Belmont chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
It's ok, but uhh.. it needs more plot. There's just too much dialogue. You need more details in your fics. It's great, I swear to god, but if you put some more details, it would be hot.
Dark Side Luke chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
It's...okay. I think you put too much emphasis on the action/adventure. This is good, but I've played Syphon Filter 3 (and I highly recommend it!) and I know what happens.

I almost forgot! I have a question: Where did Lian come from? She supposed to be with Mujari at Whispering Hills, fighting off the virus.

I like how you had Gabe's regualar sense of humor. That was good.

I like the plot. It's believeable that the angents came to get Lian so early.

All in all, it was a good start. I'll look for the next part to see what happens. Great work. Keep it up.