Reviews for Fallon Farran Academy V3
Zale potter chapter 7 . 10/18/2017
Great fic hope you update it soon i would love to see what happens to them like how they survive if at they do what others trials will they face this is a really good fanfic and I would hate to see die please update soon...!
Zale potter chapter 6 . 10/18/2017
Love this test idea it adds a fair bit of excitement to the fic.
Zale potter chapter 5 . 10/18/2017
It gets better with each chapter i look forward to more.
Zale potter chapter 4 . 10/18/2017
Awesome wonder if this mate is an Incubus as well..?
Zale potter chapter 3 . 10/18/2017
I like how most of this is illegal in magical Europe but America you get a very clear feel for how things are done in certain places.
Zale potter chapter 2 . 10/18/2017
Sounds like he has the making of a new Dark Lord or at least a Grey Lord this chapter explained much and was a very fun to read.
Zale potter chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
Nice Start a big hard to follow at times it felt a tad bit unfocused like how we find out that Snape is Harry's father and not love how this unfolds and i can't help wondering if what Vernon put Harry through had any part in what he became...?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2017
Please more I want to see what happens next.
Calmzone1 chapter 7 . 10/25/2016
Hopefully you will eventually find the time to return and add to this. :) I hope you also post an update about your original work so we can check it out. Good luck!
emgoalie chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
Pretty Pretty Pretty Please update.
twinia1 chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
please continue!
Mae Rose chapter 7 . 4/22/2015
Poor Harry
DarkNekoGreece chapter 7 . 2/6/2015
god so amazing cant wait to read more!
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
a lot happened I mean a lot in this chapter and instead of describing it like a list I wish ther ewer more fleshed out into individual scenes so we can get into the story more
Mukuro234 chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
Awe this is such a great fic :D