Reviews for Bootstraps
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I would never though Australia as Yandere...

That was scary... But i kinda liked it... (WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEEEHH?!)
PrincessDarkHearts chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I love the characterisation of Australia and how you've used so much history of the country in this fic. It's a bit full-on but really makes you realise how far societies have progressed since the events like the Battle of Gallipoli or the White Australia Policy. Absolutely wonderful fic.
TeaAndUmbrellas chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
This is brilliant! Slightly terrifying what with the obsession and all, but brill!

I think it is brave of you to tackle such dark topics of your history - well, our common history really - particularly because I think it's important not to brush over the racism, however horrid it is. It worked really well, and gave an extra nudge to Australia refusing to let go of England.

The whole thing about England's skin feeling like cold and rain was clever, particularly as a contrast to Australia. I don't care if it was only in Australia's mind or not, it was very effective! You pulled off dark, but still cheery Australia really well. Freakishly well, in fact. And your writing in general is just perfect.

Also, I love historically accurate stuff:) Thank you for this brilliant story!
Tassy Riddle chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Creepy Australia, but it's an amazing story! *-*
TinderFlame chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This is amazing! Forgive me, for I still couldn't make out why Aus felt betrayed in the story. Anyway, this is amazing! Shall be added to the fav list!
RaversInTheUK chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
...This...I-I just can't...

Why..what...

No words...this-this is just...AWESOME!

This is brilliant and awesome and amazing and cool and brilliant and ADJECTIVE. Quite.

It's also funny 'cos your Australian and I'm British.

lol.

This is - as I said before - adjective.

Thank you for existing.
Account no longer in useage chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
YAY! Finally a story that portrays Australia how I've always imagined him, fun loving, kind, caring and massively obsessive with a hint of bipolarness, I couldn't be more happier :D

Loved the characterisation, loved the awkwardness, loved the actual plot and it's historical accuracy (congrats on that by the way), loved the whole one sided creepy stalker love relationship England and Australia have, in fact, let's just say I loved the whole thing, great story, wish there was more psycho aussie in the world :D
Eorendel chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Cool, disturbing but cool o.o
SlightlyScary chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This is great. I mean, Australia is a bit scary but I love it.
Lina Schiffer chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
wow. this is so amazingly accurate to history, i can imagine it actually happening.
Moomoogirl1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Your Australia scares me so, so very much.

And I love you for it.

This is just...gah! I wish I could give you a coherent review but this simply great. Your writing, it impresses me.
Smidgie chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I read this on a whim without even knowing what Hetalia is, but oh. my. God. This is incredible. You captured the attitude of Australia so well. It was everything awesome and terrible in our country distilled into one fucked-up individual and it was absolutely fantastic.
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Wow England you did that to him and you blame Australia himself!
Arialies chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wonderfully written! The emotions... the hate, the frustration, the love, the denial, the bittersweetness and the obsession, it is all driving me insane! I BLOODY LOVE IT! The details are just spectacular. i love your Australia. Bruce, is just possessive and strong. The story is just, awing. Love the angst. Even if i'm the type of girl who likes AussieEng fluff. this is just remarkable. KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!
AllHeroesWearHats chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Wow, this is a side to Australia that I've never seen anyone do before :D I love the way you've writen this, you get a real feel for the characters emotions and though Australia is different, you haven't made him seem OOC, if that makes any sense XD

Great story, thanks for writing it :)

~AHWH~