Reviews for Tiger Eyes
Melodramatic and campy.
Addy chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
Screech
You are truly an amazing writer! Please, write more of Tiger and Snake!
FAN chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Its amazing, i loved it soo much
booklover1798 chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
Awww! The beginning kind of reminded me of another story that I read, but I loved it all the same. I hope there's a sequel or a side story or two to this story. It's a really great story. I just wish it was longer...
I'mSexyAndYouKnowItGlitch chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
AWWWWWW! :)
TV appreciator chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
I liked this story-the angst, the romance, the reactions from Snake Eyes when he glimpses how tough Tiger's life has been without him. Good story. :-)
Hidden-Spirit chapter 7 . 5/18/2011
I really liked this story. It's different and shows a new side of Snake Eyes.
Dreams To Life chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
How does this not have more reviews? It's so good! This is such a good story, and I wish I could write that well.

Gah! I wish it could never end.
88dragon06 chapter 7 . 3/23/2011
A very nice Snake Eyes story. I really enjoyed it. Thought you wrote the characters well. My most favorite parts were Tiger and Rip cleaning up the food fight and when Snake took the arrow. That part was so sweet. So thanks for a good SE story, those are hard to come by.
Gluedinthesaddle chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
Do you know how evil it is to leave a story off at one of the main characters getting shot in the chest? Just to let you know, it's very mean to do such a thing to a reader. However, it leaves us waiting for more, so I guess that I'm just going to have to wait for your next chapter :3
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
OMG please tell me Snakes going to be okay.

please update soon.

i soo want to know what's happening.

great story

Karin
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I love Tiger

She is awesome.

I just hope that you let here kick Snakes butt
KMN-91 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Darling that sounded like a blackmailing to me, but I was gona rewiew anyway, cause this is good work ya have done here ;P

I'll be waiting and watching,

what ya will do next Beautyfull ;