Reviews for Taking Chances
Lexy chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
More? * Implimenting puppy dog eyes that would rival Sam Winchester* pweese ? Come on the last chapter was posted 3/23/11 it is now 9/23/12
Lexy chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Oh shit ! * running over to him* Sammy! * carefully pulling the blanket around him and picking Sam up without jostling him too much* shh it's okay Sammy. I'm sorry this is probally gonna hurt but I've gotta get you out of this house incase the fire spreads, then I'll come back for John once I get you somewhere safer. * hurrying to her car and placing him carefully in the back seat* I'll be back soon, like really soon okay Sam, just stay here I'll go get John. And by the way he does love you, he loves both of you. He doesn't have a favorite, you're both his children, and the only reason he was going for the alchohol first was because he's hurt too, and Sam you have to cut him some slack he's not good at dealing with really anything.
Lexy chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Good John, I'm almost glad you fell down the damn stairs, you prick bastard. Sam needs a hospital where they can keep him on pain medication until he heals, instead of your brand of medicine where he's suffering more! Sam needs someone who can actually help him, you've had 2 people tell you that and one of them is a "doctor". *slightly calmer* look I get that you don't want Sam taken away, I really do, but he needs actual medical help, and frankly so do you since you've at the very least sprained your ankle, possibly broke it.
ccase13 chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
This story is shaping up nicely. They should have shot John and taken Sam to the hospital. Sam is big enough to escape when he is healed, even if Protective Services places him in another home.
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
OMG the poor Winchester's are having a terrible time. Poor Sammy. Screaming for his daddy was heartbreaking. Stupid banshee. Then there's John who's in not much better shape himself. I'm not or have I ever been a John Winchester fan but I can totally understand his reluctence to take his child to the hospital. One look at handprints on that poor babie's back and it's foster home time. Anyway this is REALLY well done and intense but I couldn't help but notice that you haven't upadted since March. Are you planning on fiishing this? I sure do hope so!
scootersmom chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
This is such an exciting story! All three of our boys hurt...how are they going to help each other? I hope you have a new chapter for us soon!
rog457 chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Sorry I didnt review each chapter, but I just got to read all 3.

I really like the set up of this story, Sam and John hurt and alone and both questioning themselves and each other in there heads, and both wishing Dean was there. Now Dean is hurt too but too far away to help his family.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
CeCe Away chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Jeepers, all three Winchesters are hurt now and all trying to save each other. Why does that make me grin ear to ear? I really like Dean's sixth sense thing he has going on.
Madebyme chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
Yey, I'm pleased to see more of this fic and happy that you a cracked a posting code because the site really is really struggling!

I loved how even though Dean was obviously injured and confused he knew instinctively that something was wrong with his Dad and Sam. Family really is everything to Dean and I think this kind of sixth sense really fits his character.

And gosh, John is in pain, Sam's in agony and Dean is 3 hours away! Yikes! This was a great chapter crammed to bursting with tension. Can't wait for more. Until next time, take care, Abbi
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
great
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
OMG the sh*t is hitting the fan for all the Winchesters! Dean has been injured on the hunt with Bobby and Jackson to finish off the banshee but at least Bobby is listening to Dean as he tells the older hunter that something is wrong with Sammy and they need to get back quick. Typical Winchester luck that they are at least a 3 hour drive away, and that is going at fast speed. Thank goodness that John has come to and has finally realised he needs to get out of that basement and to his youngest, especially now he has heard him fall. Will John be able to make it out of the basement not only because he is injured but because the fire might drive him back. But John is nothing if not stubborn and he won't let those two things stop him from protecting Sammy.

Great chapter Gill, glad you finally managed to post this.
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
Hey! Nice to see that someone got past the SPN blockade - I suspect demonic interference has taken place... ;)

Dean has cottoned on to the fact that all is not well back home, and he and Bobby are racing back to Sam and John. Good thing, as things are getting rapidly worse - lightning must have started a fire and both are unconscious. Not good...
zekeschance chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
Yeah! You're back! This is just an amazing story and I love how you keep the action going. Everyone is really in character and I like Jackson! Hopefully John can make it back upstairs and take care of Sam. Sam really needs to know his dad cares about him. Looking forward to more.
judyann chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
OK Peanut love love love! Now just leave like that lol! Please post again soon! I love this story and definitely want to read more!
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
You, girl are beyond a master of words and this chapter is an excellent example of that. WOW. The descriptions of not only Dean's pain, but John's as well, the cliff hanger you've left us all with, and the imminent danger our favorite characters are in at the moment was GREAT! I sure hope you update soon, because this was tooo good to have to wait for another installment along way down the line. ;) Look who's talking, right, me the chronic non-updater. My poor stories are collecting dust, but hey I'd love it if you updated LOL :) Thanks so much for a fantastic chapter. Can't wait for more, Nicole.