Reviews for My Other Half
Awesomeness :)
Kushka chapter 30 . 10/13/2016
Ok story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
I can't imagine going off to college away from my family and only staying touch through phone calls and emails. Although, I guess Bella doesn't have the typical family.

What is it with the vampire stories and Bella being so boring? I could never understand what Edward saw in Bella.
mommymac0508 chapter 30 . 9/7/2016
I really enjoyed this thank you
Yali.Page chapter 25 . 8/27/2016
Did Edward kill Tanya?
SarcasticBimbo chapter 4 . 7/25/2016
Awwwww, he can't say goodbye to her. That's so sweet. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
Huh, I wonder if the fainting is because she's recognizing him as her mate and her human body can't handle it. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 2 . 7/25/2016
Nothing creepy about him breaking into her cabin, undressing her, putting her in a nightgown and into bed, making a fire and preparing her tea for her at all. LOL :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
That Artist Girl chapter 30 . 4/24/2016
I love this story. It was very good and I absolutely loved how primitive the whole mating process got with Edward.
gotitbad chapter 30 . 4/20/2016
I enjoyed reading your story!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Keep up this sweet work
elenalena chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
Ohhhh how I love this fic...I can't even begin to count how many times I've reread this. It's just so wonderful and it helps me avoid reality for a while lol and no matter how many times I read it...
jk chapter 28 . 7/1/2015
somewhere i'll be safe? uh oh I don't know if I like the sound of that...
did bella really say that stupid shit at the end of the chapter?

god shes weird...like she had just killed deer and shes like but im human...what kind of human drinks blood bella? please try harder not to be soooo fucking stupid
jk chapter 5 . 6/29/2015
I think its total bullshit that Edward wasn't even wanting a mate...not caring...not that I want him to have suffered all this time...but I really like the idea that he was waiting for her...wantingher..ya know
jk chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Fainted...really? that's where you want to go with this? make bella look like a fucking idiot? seriously? why?
2,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »