Reviews for My Other Half
Lillywhite1 chapter 30 . 9/12
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
Ajfflady chapter 29 . 7/2
Very well done Edwardsi intensity was very well done. Thank you for your story.
Twilighted Nimi chapter 30 . 5/24
I really enjoyed reading this story:-) "Over" protective Edward was quite cute. A futuretake would be great_ (pleeeaseeee). Thanks for sharing!
orchidluv chapter 16 . 4/19
I'm not sure if you've got a beta, but maybe have it looked over again as there's a few minor discrepancies. Edward asked if she'd like to "face her face" assuming he meant wash. Examen vs examine. Small things like that.
orchidluv chapter 14 . 4/19
Since things are so different and Bella is about 20 (?) Is Edward eternally 17 or have you given him an older age since Bella assumed he was her age or a couple years older, I wonder if you'll bring that up sometime.
orchidluv chapter 13 . 4/19
Haha it's probably just better of Bella cuts her human life off now. Getting lost in Edward's eyes is going to be difficult for real life for her from now on!
orchidluv chapter 11 . 4/19
In response to your authors note this chapter, I always thought this is how mating would work. Overwhelming for the vampire, the need, the want. As for Bella, being a human, I pictured her oblivious. Perhaps drawn to him, but unaware of the depth of any connection. I am confused as to why Alice didn't see anything to do with Bella beforehand...Onward!
orchidluv chapter 3 . 4/19
HAHAHA she's so goofy!
orchidluv chapter 3 . 4/19
I'm having so much trouble trying to slow down and read because it's so interesting and I wanna hurry it up! Loving this!
LadyYandere chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Awesomeness :)
Kushka chapter 30 . 10/13/2016
Ok story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
I can't imagine going off to college away from my family and only staying touch through phone calls and emails. Although, I guess Bella doesn't have the typical family.

What is it with the vampire stories and Bella being so boring? I could never understand what Edward saw in Bella.
mommymac0508 chapter 30 . 9/7/2016
I really enjoyed this thank you
Yali.Page chapter 25 . 8/27/2016
Did Edward kill Tanya?
SarcasticBimbo chapter 4 . 7/25/2016
Awwwww, he can't say goodbye to her. That's so sweet. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
2,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »