Reviews for In the Arms of a Stranger
kawoosh chapter 1 . 7/8
This was great!
kehwie chapter 1 . 4/16
This is so, so good. Head canon accepted. It totally happened just like this.
Leia chapter 1 . 3/24
I love this! I'd read the original and I did notice the changes you made! Thanks for updating!
StatsGrandma57 chapter 1 . 3/24
Beautiful and emotional and warm.
Whitelion69 chapter 1 . 3/24
This is a very good one-shot.
banzi chapter 1 . 3/23
Nice story.
Leah chapter 1 . 1/3
Really genuine. I feel like this would actually happen, the dialogue and movements are something I imagine they would do. My favorite out of all the ones on the site.
RhyannD chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I apologize profusely for not reviewing his when I first read it years ago. It is so true to character and canon, So totally seamlessly a part of the story... Just lovely.
dantsolo chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
I absolutely loved this
jublke chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This scene really should have been in the movie.
LenaLove95 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I swear these are so cute I'm just looking forward to more cuteness!
GreatOne chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
You know, this type of story is why I was drawn into fanfic to begin with... the profic writers are so enamored with space fights and lightsaber duels that they totally forget about relationships and PEOPLE. It's why I prefer reading fanfic, actually.
Stoned Rose chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Wow, that was a really nice "missing moment". Very touching and sweet. And definitely hitting upon something that was wrongly overlooked in the movies. You do such a good job with writing them. Both seemed very much in character, and I can totally believe this was a moment that could've/should've happened between them. Nicely done. :-)
ChocoCherry chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
aaaaw,that was really always bothered me in the movies that we never saw leia truly react to all she had missing moment!
F Maurice chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
So sweet. I like the "missing moments" of a saga. Good job.