Reviews for In the Arms of a Stranger
jublke chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This scene really should have been in the movie.
LenaLove95 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I swear these are so cute I'm just looking forward to more cuteness!
GreatOne chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
You know, this type of story is why I was drawn into fanfic to begin with... the profic writers are so enamored with space fights and lightsaber duels that they totally forget about relationships and PEOPLE. It's why I prefer reading fanfic, actually.
Stoned Rose chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Wow, that was a really nice "missing moment". Very touching and sweet. And definitely hitting upon something that was wrongly overlooked in the movies. You do such a good job with writing them. Both seemed very much in character, and I can totally believe this was a moment that could've/should've happened between them. Nicely done. :-)
ChocoCherry chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
aaaaw,that was really always bothered me in the movies that we never saw leia truly react to all she had missing moment!
F Maurice chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
So sweet. I like the "missing moments" of a saga. Good job.
Lily Skywalker chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
"He was amazed to discover that she was NOT the only one in the room sporting that ridiculous hairstyle. There was no telling what women would put up with in the name of fashion. There was no confusing the Princess of Alderaan with anyone else at this party, though. Unless you counted the droids, she was the shortest person in the place. And the only one in white."

That was awesome description! :D

I really liked the novel! It really can be seen when a novel has been worked over years and by heart, not just a quick fic! This was just the way I like it: funny, realistic, intimate, gave me something I never expected but something I always wanted! :) Thanks for sharing this missing moment that I never even thought to be missing! You did very good job. I will read all the rest of your novels. I already read a couple them and this was maybe the best so far. :)
philotic-net chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This was really lovely. I have just started reading star wars fic and I really enjoyed this piece. It was very tender and realistic and sets a nice foundation for Han and Leia's developing relationship. Poor Leia. Losing your planet and your family. It must be so hard to celebrate when you haven't yet grieved. Han was an especially compassionate companion here, and seemed totally in character. Great job. I am going to read the rest of your stories. :)
Nataleia chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I think you should send this off to George Lucas and get it magically edited into the original film, I can see this scene happening. I'm so glad someone wrote this missing scene, and you did it awesomely.

Eeh, :D
Diggs chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was wonderful. I thought both and Han and Leia were very in character and you portrayed Leia's pain and guilt beautifully.
LynnisaMystery chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I always have a soft spot for stories like this. None are ever quite like the other, and that's the best part.
chankljp chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I really like this story. When I first watched 'A New Hope', I wondered why Leia seemed to have so little emotional reaction towards her home world getting destroyed. I figured that although she might be a person with a strong will, she will still likely suffer from PTSD for years to come after what her was forced to go though. This story show a realistic reaction about how she would have acted in the aftermath.

Thanks for sharing this story with us!
Jani chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I like it! I just watched Episode 4 again and wondered at Leia's cool attitude to watching her planet being blown up (I don't mean she was cool at the time, but when she's rescued, she's just her "typical" surly self instead of depressed or spaced out or SOMETHING like you might expect following her experiences). Anyway, I'm glad you wrote this one giving her a chance to grieve. And Han's pretty sweet, too.
ShouldIGetOutandPush chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Great job on a sweet and touching moment.
jono1217 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Great writing and dialogue. Beautiful story.