Reviews for Breathing
Pabot chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I don't think I can tell about this story much more than Duchess Michelle already has. But I love this one-shot, you know? It's so freakin' intimate and so freakin' beautiful. :)
Duchess Michelle chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Interesting. I haven't read something that shows this part of a couple together yet. Most stop or at least don't detail this intimate part of the after effects of the couple having sex. I liked it!
vasso12345 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Great oneshot ...i loved it..but please continue it...it was really quick...
missysaaa.crystal chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Great oneshot! :)

Crystal
erika shoval chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Thanks again, what a pleasure to read you...
xXJade-RoseXx chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Loved this :)
sydneytwilightmum chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
So much mystery in the chapter! The reader can only use their imagination as to who these characters are.

You are using a lot of descriptives, it was nice.

Are you continuing? I should have read the summary.,oh wait,,is the M/F or M/M?

Don't give up! I'm sending you a DM about 1 thing
vbfb1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
oooo please tell me there is going to be more of this. Is this intended to be a drabble arch.

I so want to know why a panic attack was on the horizon.
Caglove chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
After your comment on twitter I had to pop over and give a review. It is a very short story, a thought perhaps and it is not a fail. Let me say anyone with the nerve to post a story that they have written is a hero to me. I love to read and I am not an author. I would not dare. But if you were not daring and other authors as well, I would have nothing to read. So thank you for writing.
ligia-lorraine chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
...What is this? It pretty much blows. There's really no point to it what so ever.
sncmom chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
oh, wallowing. nice. I remember when the contact was total and the weight was overwhelming. DH and I have been married since the beginning of time. Any more, it's a joy if there is even touching involved. Enjoy it while you can.