Reviews for Sweet Disposition
Tskgirl chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Starkid yay
Monster of men chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
I love this! really great so far, and i can't wait to read more.
yngoldfogee chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Even though it's been nineteen months since your last update I hope you do continue with this story, especially as it's getting to a really interesting stage and it feels like things are about to happen.
Dissimilis-Mentis chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Very nice and tension builder! hope you continue! :)
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
Awee sweet
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Song and Artist: I Write Sins Not Tragedies-panic! at the Disco

Who sings: Sam

To who:Quinn

Circumstance: since he broke up it seems right...

Love the story!
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
More great lov, more please
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
HG/HP!
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
HG/HP!
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
I'd love HG/HP!
Balinor88 chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Great songs! And awsome story idea! I love the idea of Puck and Mione. Not sure what to think about Ron and Luna though, except fluffy and sweet. Harry and Kurt I love this pairing, but to be honest this pairing isn't really coming across in your fic, but then again your not truely focusing on them as you are the others and their relationships in and out of Glee and with each other. This is not a flame! I really like this story, and hope you write more.
Cherry.Phoenix chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Songs? I'd recommend anything by The Script for songs about Harry's experience in the war, because they mostly sing about hard times. (and this is irrelevant, but if you like those songs and want more like them see the band Maroon 5. Their song "Better That We Break" is perfect for a Harry/Ginny song, and for Ron/Whoever-He's-With try "Stutter")
LizbethTheKoala chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Great job, although I'm really hoping for Harry/Kurt, or Harry/Hermione if you'd prefer Het!Harry. I'm just not feeling Harry/Quinn, you know? It makes a good one-sided attraction, I think, but I just don't care for those two together. Plus, you lured me in with the Harry/Kurt tag. I love Hart pairings :) Otherwise, great story, keep up the good work!
a-silent-indulgence chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Pwaese update da stowy!
Fluffyrabbit chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Love the story so far but please make Harry's pairing het and not slash for a change? There are so few Harry het pairings in this crossover archive. Good job anyway