Reviews for Alaska, Dear, Alaska
Youngbountygirl chapter 3 . 3/12
Actually, Russia's character was fine. He usually is very sincere and less creepy when with his sisters, whom are the only people he would generally care about. This was a very heartwarming and sweet story with some funny moments here and there.

There is one nitpick I do have, but I can let it slide since The Centimental Gift was not aired until 2013 and this was posted in 2011, but Britain does not waste himself during 4th of July. He gets sick and coughs up blood. Aside from that, even if The Centimental Gift was not aired, a wasted Britain during 4th of July is not only OOC of him, but it completely destroys continuity historically, especially given that Queen Elizabeth II of England did give America the second Liberty Bell. Even before The Centimental Gift was around. Not only that, but my Mom even remembers that day when she saw the News of Elizabeth II making her famous speech for the 200th anniversary of America in July 4 1976. A wasted Britain would only make sense between the times of the Revolutionary War to around the Civil War at some point. I would think Britain would've gotten over it after a while, because English gentlemen do not linger over the past. They focus more on the present and look forward to the future. In their minds, lingering onto the past is "rubbish."

Again, this is a nitpick, mostly because this was made before The Centimental Gift and it's not like the second liberty bell thing was the most common knowledge on the planet. It's still something to bring up, in case it never was brought up.
UGh chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Alaska hated Russia. Russia hated Alaska.
You can't change that part of history.
Hunter-Re chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
The nations are all like the ultimate examples of patience when you think about it. FIFTY KIDS! I wonder how poor Japan feels with all his prefectures... Oh! And then wouldn't all the counties and stuff be the STATES kids? It all hurts my brain lol
GEMfaerie chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
1. I love this story.

2. Is this the end?

3. What was the cold war about?
couTokki chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
MORE MORE MORE MORE MOAAARRRE!

Sorry.. I only do that when I love the story nd its not continued. ;

Can you continue this story? :D3
GEMfaerie chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This story is really uber good, but all your stories are. It's sad, but good. Oh, by the way will you update Second Chance? If you need the manga go to the website .com. :D
Queen Espada chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Awesome story...it made me really depressed. Yep, I totally agree with you, someone may be goofy and all, but they can still say something smart every now and then. I like the "Happily Ever After" type ending, so I'm gonna say go with the ending where she learns to live with Alfred and even maybe come to love him ;)