Reviews for The Infection
Hyvanna chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Awe that was a sad, but sweet(in a twisted morbid way)ending. Two Thumbs-N-Two Big Toes Up!
Burntcore chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Wow - Nessie was killed by Jacob - just as she was killing him. Great chapter, bb.
Lady Dragona chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
I loved how Eric saved the day and Renesmee was able to be with Jacob one last time before they both died.

I hope that Eric will be okay on his own.
SnowyHedwig chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Loved it. Eric's continued heroics were a nice counterpoint to the sadness of Renesmee dying. She and Jacob dying together? Nice touch. Poor Charlie, I feel bad for him...
2Shaes chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Wow. That was an interesting ending...or is that the end.

But you did warn me that you were going to kill everyone. I really liked the idea of this story, even if you turned my wolves into zombies. Very creative.
Hyvanna chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Zombies awesome! ECK! Nessie made a Newborn *GuLp!* Jeezy they gonna have "BrAiNs!" from oneway and "BlOoD!" coming from the other *Shiver Smile Big*

Good Luck n the contest Kimmy, looking forward to more Zombie action!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This is a great story. I love how you have set Nessie up as the heroine. I hope she was able to change Eric.
Jennrosee chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
How original! Poor Nessie and Charlie. Do you think you will expand this later on?
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Very different...but I will follow! Thanks.
2Shaes chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Wow! Very exciting!

You said you were going to kill everyone and you weren't joking! My heart broke a little when familiar characters were killed, especially Seth.

Can't wait to see where you go with this.
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Loved it. I'm not a huge Renesmee fan, but I think you twisted this beautifully. Eric as the hero fighter? Nicely done!
twlighttina chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
well this is very diffrent..

thanks for sharing..

your going to keep going?
Burntcore chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
hehheehhe... so glad you went through with this. I loved this. So different. :)