Reviews for Into The Night
Ashlan chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
i love it so fair
firtree chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
loved it! sweet with just the right kind of angst. a lovely piece of fluff :). well done!
someheartslove chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Ah! ADORABLE!

I LOVE it how they are comfortable with each other. And how Kate didn't go all thinking too much.

You always get them together in the sweetest ways.

And she basically told him she feels the same way!

WEEE!
someheartslove chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
I'm glad this was from Kate's POV! :)

She missed him too! And I'm glad she admits that to herself.

It's so cute how they are so careful around each other when they meet face to face, and that they were so free last night on the phone.

Let's see what chapter three brings us!
someheartslove chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Whyyy, whyyyyyy do you always write them soooo sweet?

WHHYY?

I have SO much stuff to do. The house is a huge mess, homework and project work, I have exams coming... and I'm still here going through your stories. AAAH!

Anyway, this is SO sweet and SO cute and adorable! LOVE IT!

I think that's how Castle felt after everything with the freezer and the bomb happened. He have himself to her and she couldn't stop talking about... Josh. And then, when he saw them outside... Ah. I think that broke his heart.

I would have LOVED if they went with your version of the story. But I know they love drama... So, it's all good.

Can't wait to see where you take this.
1477166 chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
THE AMOUNT OF FLUFF IS PERFECT. Ngaw this is too sweet!
lrigD chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Oh my. This was PERFECT. I know you've put it up as Complete, but I'm going to alert (and fave) it anyway.

It was really sweet. I enjoyed the fact that you, for once, DIDN'T make their relationship a big deal, if that makes sense. That they just sort of slipped into it. :)
Chandramas chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
I love this story, But... When you'll finish someone like You can we have a Sequel? Please!
Sandiane Carter chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
So, since I was pretty much doing nothing all day, I read "Promises", then went to your page and re-read this, and jeez, this was so damn good! It's so in character - I can really hear their voices - and so very sweet. I just wish things had gone this way after Countdown, but anyway. It was really nice to read this after all of the post-Knockout angst that's been floating around (which I perfectly understand - it's not exactly possible to avoid angst after Knockout, but still). This was soothing and beautiful and exactly what I needed. It's never too late to say nice things, right ;-)?
Plume Violette chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Oooooohhh that was a very nice story! Just so sweet and adorable. I love when these two are comforting each other. And having them sharing so much warmth after almost feezing is just great.

It sounded like very good fluff to me. Special mention to Kate's last sentence, I totally loved it! Nice job really!
eesperas chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
Thoughts?U are kidding,right? That was amazing!overwhelming and made my heart beats faster than I could think it would!

I loved this story so much!I only wanted more and more!probably I should check Ur other fics now - coz U were great at this one!really!thank U so much!
Cora Clavia chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Ohhhhh, this is adorable. So sweet!
lolo1234 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
great,love this ! can,t wait for updates!
Kaz chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
Bit late in reviewing but was on holiday when you updated, thanks so much for the update, more please, lots more! Kind of ended a bit suddenly so maybe update now to make up for that fact lol ;o) thanks for posting :o) Kaz x
flipflipperingflippingj0y chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
i just have one perfect word to describe this story..AMAZING! you have to continue writing this one. you can't just stop now cause that is just plain cruel. after teasing us all with all the warm and fuzziness feeling inside, please don't stop now..preetty pleazzee. ~wink-wink~