Reviews for After The After Hours
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Very good sequel to the episode.
JEREMY chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
The moral of this story is:

An observation on progress...from The TWILIGHT ZONE.
x Frostbite x chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Aw I feel bad for Marsha. Can you imagine what it would feel like to know you were just an oversized doll among the humans? Anyway, this was really good and I loved the twist at the end! The After Hours is one of my favorite episodes!
JEREMY chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

A treatise on adapting and coping with changing times,courtesy of...
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Poor thing; forever doomed to be a mannequin.

The thing is, how did that other woman KNOW she was a mannequin?
A Something chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
It's good, and I like the ending. I only have two problems. The main one is that in the show, Marsha had no memory of ever having been a mannequin. During their time living amongst real people, the mannequins don't remember that they're mannequins. Yet, at the beginning, she is thinking about how now she will no longer be a mannequin, but since she is taking her turn among the living, she shouldn't be able to remember that she was a mannequin in the first place!

The other problem is very minor. If the lady that owns this new store is making Marsha a mannequin, wouldn't that mean she had turned back into a mannequin? Is it because she entered a store, or...? Also, I doubt that the lady would talk to her if she's turned back into one, and I don't think certain things add up with that. She wouldn't be able to get dressed or open the door or follow the woman if she's not alive. Is it supposed to be some sort of illusion, a delusional fantasy that her mind created because she thinks she's alive? But, the mannequins that still were mannequins DID know that they weren't living, as shown by their trying to get Marsha to remember that she wasn't a real human, either. Or is Marsha going to be a live model, like another reviewer said? I don't get it. :\ (okay, maybe it's not so minor. .')

Am I overthinking this, or was it SUPPOSED to be this confusing? It IS a Twilght Zone fanfic, after all... :P
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Great story! I didn't know you were a TWILIGHT ZONE fan as well as a TUDORS fan. This episode was one of my all-time favorites, and I love the chilling ending you've added. I also want to say that I liked the time travel part - it made it so much more eerie!

Hope you can come over and review my Twilight Zone story, JUST ONE GLASS!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Excellent, very well written, and a nice tag to the episode.

Thanks so much for the review on my story, btw.:)
JEREMY chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This story is a fine tribute to the memory of Anne Francis,

who beautifully portrayed Marsha White in the original episode,'The After Hours'.

If this were made into an actual TV episode,I could see Amanda Seyfried as Marsha(she looks similar enough to Anne Francis to make it authentic), and possibly Melina Kanakaredes as the store manager.
nikkilittle chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
A well-done sequel to a classic episode that appears in both the original series and the older of the two resurrection series. I would delete the time travel episode myself because it detracts from the main plot. The ending is intriguing as it is double-edged: was Marsha to be a mannequin again? Or a live model? I was very startled when I saw my first "live mannequin" in the store window of a mall about ten years ago. I was pressed up to the window staring and nearly fell backwards when I saw her blink.
Verisimilitude1218 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Very good, I'm still trying to figure out the ending...I'm a little confused but that is why they call it..the Twilight Zone