Reviews for Ides of March Amelioration Chronicles IV
Bloodsired chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Wow, the story is getting more exciting! Jareth,The Source yeah sure the source of Epic Sexiness! I Squee so much when he appeared in that Goblin King regalia.
Kyndsie chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Oh, good. Jareth arrives, in FULL GOBLIN KING armor. Hooray! And a panic alarm for Sarah. About time!

*happy sigh* Too bad he couldn't destroy the rest of the gang.
Kyndsie chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Ugh. Silly Jareth, not thinking to cast a ward on Sarah personally. I take comfort in knowing that there's installments after this. But... but... but...
Kyndsie chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Hope the hour that it takes Doug to get there is / was enough for Jareth to have set the ward... Hmm... hope the ward protects against others' scrying, too.
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Yikes! Figures that when they've reached some consistent level of understanding there'd be an outside threat. *sigh*
Hoping that Sarah's necklace also indicates OTHER magic incursions...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
yup! D
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
I like the explodey glass!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
love this... when you write about jareth's long memory and how his pain is as sharp... well its the same with my OC Aodh... he was eating it up! and his popcorn... right behind my ear... he really is an ass sometimes...

about Rafe 'the little dog been bit Ill get you back shit' and Doug... I love that they are gonna go 'all we can handle this ourselves before pulling in the big guns' hahah Im waiting for them to hit big bad jareth face to face and personal! WITH Sarah's permission and blessing! oooooh yeah I can see it... that will solve some of relationship with a magical being issues!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Im interested wher this 'mortal magic user' plot is going

1 CC
the repeated reminders of where they were seem alittle heavy handed...
yes you and us readers skipped a year in their relationship
but they didnt
aradiaeva chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Great fic. Very original making Jareth the source of all magic, bet that will throw them for a loop.
janeaustenromantic chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
It is interesting to see your story evolve from a pure, sexy romance to action and adventure! Looking forward to reading how this continues to unfold and what further questions and answers are revealed.:)
janeaustenromantic chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Ah, a sexy dance floor scene where J/S loose inhibitions! Love how this evolved in the "Within Dreams" story. ;)
startraveller776 chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
See now, I think they should make a different sort of compromise: If Sarah doesn't leave a note or let him know ahead of time that she'll be late, then he gets to scry her to make sure she's okay. ;)

Jareth as the source of all magic, eh? Interesting. I do know that he's the source of all sexy! :-P

I like this installment, even without the humor. Great work!
startraveller776 chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
Oh! Poor Jareth. Always seen as an object of power to be exploited by these magical wannabes. And boo, hiss at Doug & Rafferty!

Can't wait to find out what happens next. Good think all I have to do is click the "Next" button. LOL
startraveller776 chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
I'll admit that I was nervous when you took on the "Jareth's magic makes Sarah uncomfortable" topic. I tend to believe that when you love someone, you accept them for who they are, you don't desire to change them. So, at first, I was leery.

But you handled it well. I'm glad that Sarah is aware of this discrepancy in her feelings, and wants to reconcile it. But, man I don't like the idea of them being apart in the midst of this danger!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »