Reviews for Spider
dgz chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
Well, to start out with, I'm really enjoying this! I just have some criticisms:

1. Harry should still have been sorted into Gryffindor.

2. Snape should sound more Snape like, and use the 'common room' instead of 'dorm'.

And here are some suggestions:

1. Have BB and Harry start to split apart somewhat and have them linked, similarily to Volde and Harry in the book.

2. Have Harry be really Gryfindor-like and be against Volde, while BB doesn't think about it and is torn later on, or maybe (I personally hope not) vice-versa. Sorry if ths didn't make sense... Sentence structure doesn't work for me at such an hour.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
i couldn't review the other chpaters. but i abolutely lved them. they were so cute especially harry and beyond's interaction! i loved it so much and i can't wait for you to upate!
KitaroJeevas chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
You redid the last few chapters. Gotta say, I like this version better. Thanks. Please continue.
squarepancake chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Even with the pair of them being unhealthy and codependent, I actually want Beyond and Harry together.
Kage 5243 chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
i like this ff
Ashawyn chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
I love this story. The plot is very interesting and the grammar is amazing. I really like Beyond's possessiveness even if it is insane. Harry and Beyond together are just too good... I have a question though; is Voldemort actually alive with a body or in Quirrel like in the first book of Harry Potter? Hmm, you don't need to answer though, I'll try to figure it out... I hope you update?
squarepancake chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
I look forward to Draco stepping over the line - since I don't think he'll handle Beyond speaking parseltongue very well.
XFurubaX chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
I am really liking this story! Bhut why must be so mean to beyond?...and everyone? Lol please keep writing! I really like this! And btw Wendy kind of creeps me out...
Mistical Kat chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
I love the dark and twisted nature of this story. It's going to be marvelously fun reading future update soon.
jgood27 chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
Love this story and can't wait to read more
Beyond Birthday chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
Well, it was only a matter of time before BB committed his first murder. Wendy, Wendy, Wendy, foolish child. Never screw with a guy who has odd red eyes who is a slytherin. Tsk tsk tsk. And this girl would have been my prefect if i went to hogwarts? the girl's an idiot.
SensiblyTainted chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
This chapter was the best. I can totally see a progression in skill as you continue this exciting story. I can't wait to see Dumbledore's reaction to all this. Did Beyond kill the girl or just make her pass out? I don't think murder will be excused quite so easily.
Dennisthepinkgoldfish chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
yaaay! they will never be seperated!
Felixis chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
Oh, Wendy, Wendy, Wendy, that was just one of the worst things you could of tried... And now you know that. Of course, you might just be dead, so...there isn't much of a point in knowing that now.

-facepalm- Draco, when you are slammed into a wall, that's when you stop. Not try again a few more times. Idiot.

And Beyond, I think the reason you were allowed on the bed was because you are the son of Voldie. Harry, though, I... have no idea. Because of his parseltongue? Eh. Oh well.

Quick question, is that Salazar Slytherin in the portrait?

Also, is Harry going to stay in that room, or is another Hufflepuff going to attempt to drag him off? And is he going to be one of those outcast-of-sorts, due to his lack of conversation with his house, or the fact that he doesn't even sit with them to eat?

Great chapter, abit faster-then-usual to read, but still excellent.

But, seriously, is Wendy dead, 'cause then I would be rather surprised that Beyond already killed someone within his first day at Hogwarts. Not that shocked(When it comes to Beyond, you should expect things like this), but still just a bit surprised.

Lookin' Forward To Next Update!

P.S: Oh, and, I noticed one mistake. It's 'Crabbe' not 'Crabby'. Just wanted to tell you that before anyone else pointed it out :D
lil joker 1989 chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
oh this was a great chapter but I have to say I hope Wendy Percival isn't dead...
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »