Reviews for Unexpected
paperotta chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
You did really hit it that bad on Jeff, didn’t you? And THIS Jeff is such a “totally different” character that he even drives the same type of car ;oP …. I understand perfectly and I am happy you are elaborating on this line (*does the happy dance*): your story is great as always.

But please, Blaine cannot be THAT clueless: do not punish him too much for RM’s choices on the show! Pretty please?
paperotta chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
You have such great one-liners: “fuck love, I’m going to get laid”, I just laughed out loud, it is perfect on SOOOOO many levels!
Cerulean Skittles chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Totally loving Jeff, and Kurt's take no more prisoners attitude!
Gleegirl17 chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Awww. This is a cute story! I hope Kurt shocks everyone by being an amazing shooter!
bookfreak1317 chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Another great chapter. I personally would have had Kurt decline rejoining the Warbler's to spit them. But hey, this works just fine. As long as there's more Keff, I'm happy.

Update soon!
KrissyReminisce chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Another great chapter! I really enjoy this story. Seriously, right now, Kurt being with anyone from Dalton is like, my crack!

I can't wait until the next chapter! :D
Faraway529 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
YOU WROTE A KEFF FIC! I fell in love with this pairing after your first story, so excited to see what happens next!
Noxiem chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
You're making me such a Keff fan! Write up a sequel or please make this a multichaptered story!
Aishuu chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Charming. :) I like your OC, and I wish Kurt would get a boyfriend who actually appreciates him.
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I am so ready to swoon over here! That was one of the sweetest, most chivalrous, and sexy stories I've read in a while! I really hope there is more to come, because your writing is BRILLIANT! (and anything that paints Blaine as a tool gets a thumbs up from me!)
Dustin travis chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I loved this! Jeff was a great character, and if I googled the right actor, Ryker Lynch, then very hot. (I'm way into blondes) Blaine is extremely hot and cold in the show and I can almost see him just backing down when his solos are threatened. The whole Warblers council thing was a little out there, but Wes does seem that crazy. Overall, this was awesome and I can't wait for more!
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Oh my sweet baby jesus I already love this story and you sooo much :D *highfive* for Riker fans! :D
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I really really enjoyed this. I just love Riker Lynch! Looking forward to more :)
KrissyReminisce chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I -very- much enjoyed this! Seriously, right now, I can't get enough of Kurt dating other Warblers. I'm excited.

I liked this. A lot. I can't wait for the next chapter!
AGreySwan chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Lovely! Jeff is my favorite warbler.

After the BIOTA fiasco I want someone to go after Kurt.

271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »