Reviews for Unexpected
RazinComo chapter 21 . 3/11/2012
I just wanted to say how wonderful this fic is. I've read it twice now and still get all sorts of feelings.
thegirlformerlyknownasB chapter 21 . 12/29/2011
I read this earlier in th year and again just now, and I still love it. It's definitely one of my favorites!
Penelope Cough chapter 21 . 12/20/2011
I LOVED THIS STORY! Once I started I couldn't stop reading it! it was amazing. Thank you so much for writing it :)
Aqua786 chapter 21 . 11/23/2011
OMG IM CRYING RIGHT NOW TT :( THIS WAS SOOO TOUCHING. ESPECIALLY THE ENDING. SEEING THEM GROW UP OMG I CANT STOP CRYING AND ITS LIKE 3:35...OMG IMMA WAKE THE WHOLE NEIGHBOORHOOD...U WRITE JEFF/KURT SO GOOD IM SUPER SAD ITS OVER SINCE THERE RNT ANYMORE KURT/JEFFS. ZOMG i forgot to take off caps lock. ITS JUST SHOWS HOW EMOITIONAL I AM! Omg ur such a good writer and im sad i didnt find this fic untill now. I dont always tear up at the end..but now im ABSOLUTLY CRYING. I mean its just depressing. Its over, theyre all grown up, ugh...but i need to read the sequel...THEN its all over... well tequenically its over since the sequel is about Kurt and Jeff when their in college...so im glad to kno that they grow old and get married. Etc...and as much as i dont like nick... it made me sad that he died young. I really cant stop crying. Well imma go read the sequel in a way story now... BYE
TheSmash chapter 21 . 11/21/2011
first off beautiful story i adored it...i really thought you were gonna kill Jeff off, and i was a little sad when i read that Nick died before the end...but i love how you named Kurt and Jeff's son Nick(: once again beautiful story
Hardcore-nellie12-fan chapter 21 . 9/3/2011
Such a nice story! I got obsessed with Jeff too, wish he had more lines! I'm a total Klainer but Blaine in this story was just annoying lol! I loved the whole Nick thing though, and all the sexy times tho I dunno why I kept feeling they'd just break up! Awesome story!
Anything.Goes29 chapter 21 . 9/2/2011
OH. MY GOD. I never really thought about Kurt/Jeff before, but you made it AWESOME! I cried at the end. Amazing, seriously.
FanoraJane chapter 21 . 8/31/2011
i loved your fic
SugaKane01 chapter 21 . 8/23/2011
I seriously loved this story...and I have to admit Kurt/Jeff is a pairing I NEVER would have come up with or thought I'd like but it worked here! I really liked the side plot w/Santana and Nick and how Jeff's family sort of adopted Kurt into it. I even liked the Blaine/Jesse bits and the Karofsky storyline.

Maybe you can do a coda to this story where Dave comes back and goes full blown stalker on Kurt...cause Dave seemed way too obsessed to "pray away the gay" lol.
daniixodigi chapter 21 . 8/7/2011
Woowoowoow when did nick die?
Molodoo chapter 12 . 8/5/2011
Nick's kind of annoying me. I'm sure I'll find out why tomorrow, but for now, he's just annoying me. Now I really DO have to get sleep because it's now 2:03am and I am beat. But this story's just so addictive! Anyway, I shall finish tomorrow! :)
Molodoo chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
Ok, I now have mixed feelings about Jeff's dad. I get the feeling that he thinks all of this is Kurt's fault and it's so NOT! Unfortunately, I have to get sleep now, seeing as it's 2am (well, almost.) However, I shall be back tomorrow to read the last ten chapters because this story is awesome! :D
Molodoo chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
Ok, Jeff's dad is redeemed. I love Jeff's family. :3 They give me the warm fuzzies in my tummy, just like Burt. 3 On to the next chapter! :D
Molodoo chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Wow...Blaine is a dipsh** and dumb*** in this! I'm on to chapter two now and I absolutely LOVE this story! And Jeff. He's so adorkable! :D
proudtobegleek chapter 21 . 7/23/2011
I read this whole fic in a few days. Wow, what an amazing story! I loved every part of it! you made me ship Keff, and of course also Nick & Santana (Sick, Nantana? xD). The end was beautiful! It brought me to tears... Such a shame Nick died, I loved his character a lot!

Keep writing! This was just... awesome!

xoxo Charlotte