Reviews for Unexpected
Molodoo chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
Ok, I now have mixed feelings about Jeff's dad. I get the feeling that he thinks all of this is Kurt's fault and it's so NOT! Unfortunately, I have to get sleep now, seeing as it's 2am (well, almost.) However, I shall be back tomorrow to read the last ten chapters because this story is awesome! :D
Molodoo chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
Ok, Jeff's dad is redeemed. I love Jeff's family. :3 They give me the warm fuzzies in my tummy, just like Burt. 3 On to the next chapter! :D
Molodoo chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Wow...Blaine is a dipsh** and dumb*** in this! I'm on to chapter two now and I absolutely LOVE this story! And Jeff. He's so adorkable! :D
proudtobegleek chapter 21 . 7/23/2011
I read this whole fic in a few days. Wow, what an amazing story! I loved every part of it! you made me ship Keff, and of course also Nick & Santana (Sick, Nantana? xD). The end was beautiful! It brought me to tears... Such a shame Nick died, I loved his character a lot!

Keep writing! This was just... awesome!

xoxo Charlotte
scorpionika chapter 21 . 7/18/2011
Firt time reading Keff, so... I popped my cherry xD I think the epilogue could be little less vague, especially because there are no other Hudmell family members than Kurt in last chapters x)

Good, really good fanfic. I loved friend!Blaine who is not perfect and the nerd!Jeff - he was adorkable, seriously *_

Hugs!
DoWhAtYoUdOtOmE chapter 21 . 7/11/2011
Oh god! I haven't reviewed this before but i've been reading it a while and its truly amazing! I love the pairing so much and its really well written! I love the connection you give between Kurt and Jeff. And in the last 2-3 chapters, i've never cried so much at a fic! What happened to Nick? Please just tell me how he died haha i was sobbing! Seriously this is amazing! Congrats!
eb012203 chapter 21 . 6/25/2011
Amazing amazing amazing story! I just finished all of the chapters and I love what you did with the characters! Congrats
Jedi-Bant chapter 21 . 6/21/2011
WHAT! Nick died! After all that it wasn't a completely happy ending?

Oh well guess life doesn't work that way. Fantastic fic, really enjoyed it, normally i'm Klaine all the way but this was very well written. Though Blaine kind of disappeared? What happened to him? and how DID NICK DIE! Poor Nick.

Thanks for a great read,

Bant
Leslie Dianne chapter 16 . 6/11/2011
I really love this story! Someone on the IMDB Glee message board posted a link to it last week and I've been hooked ever since!

I usually only read KLAINE fan fic but this story is so well written and captures all the characters so well! I try to read a couple of chapters each day and I look forward to it everyday.

BTW, we saw Glee Live in Chicago last weekend and it was amazing! We were so lucky to have seats on the 4th row on the floor and I couldn't believe that the entire cast was less than 10 feet away.

We also saw Chris Colfer in Subway that day! Pretty awesome even though his bodyguard would not let anyone even say hi to him.
maxdemon chapter 21 . 6/5/2011
Nick died? :-(

Other than that, glad to see they were endgame.
maxdemon chapter 20 . 6/5/2011
This is a great story; I'm annoyed that it's over. What can I say? I'm greedy.
maxdemon chapter 19 . 6/5/2011
...how? how did he get shot? ack!

Um, also i don't want this to end, but there it is. Only two more chapters to go. :-(
maxdemon chapter 18 . 6/5/2011
Wow what a chapter! Love all the Keff! Also Nicktana is interesting... wonder what will happen next. LOVE Blaine/Jesse! Must make it a point to do a search for that pairing.

Sad to see it's starting to wrap up. :(
maxdemon chapter 17 . 6/5/2011
OMG Blaine/Jesse! I love it! This totally makes up for no Klaine now. :-)

Also, YAY for Keff! Burt caved!
maxdemon chapter 16 . 6/5/2011
Love Nick and Kurt's dialog and interaction. Too funny! P

Also as much as I'm loving Keff, I'm such a Klaineshipper that the Kurt/Blaine scene at the end has me wanting them together. Gah!
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »