Reviews for The Fox and The Hound
MarcusAurelius chapter 8 . 4/21
More...please?
Vault108 chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
3 years after update: more? :3 heheheheeh. Nah, I'm sure you abandoned this. Still. It was amazing reading. I bet courier/vulpes smex would have been hot as fire.
compa16 chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
So cool
Vicious Dice chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
I have really enjoyed this... It's one of the few stories with what is now becoming my favorite NV pairing... Can't wait for my next installment...
Bloodyredshade chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
This is a very interesting story. Well written and original. Please continue as soon as you can.
HouseMartell chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
Lol I do the same thing with pics! I need to post a pic of my shepard soon...

Anywayys, I'm liking the story so far!

(sorry for the short review, it's 1:33 am I must sleep!)
Shadow-Ocelot chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
I love the "skirt-chaser" comment. Made me smile. :) I'm curious to see how their next meeting is going to go over. Keep writin great stuff! (Sorry for the short review!)
Lucidique chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
Ooooh pretty dress XD And Winona modeling it just gives me the whole Minerva vibe that much more.

The relationship Minnie has with the Garrets is awesome and it fits her personality perfectly.

Incognito Vulpes was fun to read about too.

Damn it, I just love it all. But I already told you this when you let me read this earlier. XD

Love your writing, love goofing off with you, just love you in general! That's a lotta love.
fortunesque chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
Hehe. I wonder if Minerva knows she's being watched?

Good to see you writing more. Pls continue :3
Lucidique chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
Well, I could just lavish you with more praise and offer no real concrit... And I think I'll do just that. I can't point out any flaws when there *aren't* any. And BTW, I am in love with your Boone now as well. You, my darling, are an amazing writer. UPDATE! D
Lucidique chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
I had planned on reading all the chapters you have up at once, then give you one big review, but I just have to stop here to say that I absolutely adore this story. Your Minerva just makes me giddy. She is such an incredible, detailed character. And the way she interacted with Vulpes... It was magic. On a technical note, your sentence structure is something I am now very jealous of. Your writing is just all-around beautiful. Hmmm... Anything I want to complain about? Umm. Well, an update would be great. Wait, that isn't a complaint, more like a plea. Pshh I'm asking for updates and I haven't even read all the chapters yet XD Just continue your perfect writing. Please.
HouseMartell chapter 7 . 4/23/2011
Wow you're a good writer! And I'm a villain girl myself too :)
Vault108 chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
Definitely nice seeing more courier/Vulpes fic that's good on the eyes and believable. I love reading Vulpes smut and fluffy stories as much as the next person but you got a great way of putting a story together in a way that's real and keeps the reader wanting more.

Aside from my own courier/vulpes tale, yours and maybe 3 others are doing the guy justice. I'm glad I found your tale. It only shows up if I choose "M" just like mine only seems to show up if one selects the "T". Odd. Shrugs.

But you have a very believable courier who is acting just how she should in these situations. I'm proud of ya for doing that. It's not as easy as it looks, lol.
TiggerMusica chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Great job XD

Ive got to say i like this courier, partly because she had the same idea as me.

Make Benny pay!

I also liked vulpes when i first met him; but then he had to go and issue that challenge. He had five 357. hollow rounds in his skull before i even knew what happened. XD

I took his coyote hood as a war trophy though.

So every once in a while i look at it and think, "damn he should have kept his mouth shut."
Shadow-Ocelot chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
Epic ending line for this chapter. I almost wish I had thought of something like that. I always like how you do things in your story a lot of other people don't. Some write about the goody two-shoes Courier trying to save the Mojave, others an evil screw everyone personality, but Minerva *is* really right in the middle. She may not be in it to save the world, but she's not exactly looking to hurt anyone either, but if someone gets hurt she's like "meh." Some people might find this a little disturbing but its kind of refreshing. Look forward to more.

Also, I didn't get an alert on this chapter so I almost didn't see it! I'm glad I checked the main fallout page now. See ya later, rad-alligator! ;P