Reviews for Dwell on Dreams
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2018
Aww, this is lovely! Thank you so much for writing this story and sharing it with us :-)
AGleekyPackersFan chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
A great crossover! Who doesn't like Klaine and Harry Potter combined into one ball of pure awesomeness?

-AgleeKyPackersFan :)
leesahmichelle chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Okay, so I kinda LOVE this story A LOT! So amazing! I like how you managed to not make it like all the other Hogwarts!Klaine stories out there. This is probably the most realistic (I don't even know if you can call fan fic that?) story I have read in this vein. You did a brilliant job!
I didn't think the summary suited a one-shot, but you made it work ;p

AND OMG KURT'S PATRONUS WOULD TOTALLY BE A PEACOCK! I LOVED THAT!
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! GOING IN MY FIC RECS!
I HAVE RESORTED TO ALL CAPS SO IT MUST MEAN I'M EXCITED! :D :D
fangirl101-a book by me chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
That was sooooo good! I loved it!
socks666 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Definitely my favourite crossover story that I've read so far! Amazing! :)
midnightfeather chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
HOLY MOTHER OF MERLIN THAT WAS AMAZING.
thomlina chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Ah two of my favorite things perfectly blended into one...Gosh great job! Keep writing and I will attempt to read all of your fanfictions...
Maddddds5 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Omg this is amazing! The nest harry potter/glee fic I've ever read! Your an amazing writer!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This was AMAZING! I loved it. :)
anniebee93 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Oh my goodness, you have so many great Glee stories, I don't know how I've managed to miss them. I read the one you just recently posted at kurt_blaine and when I went to go leave a comment, I noticed that you said that you had more stories so was the first place I looked and here I am.

Anyway, I love HP!Klaine and this was really good. Very well fleshed out for a one-shot. I loved it. :)

(I'm going to stop now. I'm rambling.)
deleted9 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I've actually never read anything that was Harry Potter/Glee haha so I didn't get sick of this at all. I loved it!
RogueWhisper chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I wasn't sure if I was going to like this story or not.

But I did.

You really captured Kurt and Blaine's essence in this one.

Keep up the good work! 3
sassy selena chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
awww that was amazing i loved this story! :) i love how much that kurt helped blaine so that he would have the life he used to love and even to be more happy
Ghostlanxx chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This was my first venture into HP/Glee, and boy, am I glad I found this as my first Thank you! It was astonishing :)
happinessisHarryPotter chapter 1 . 3/25/2011