Reviews for Dwell on Dreams
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
The Patronuses. Were frigging brilliant. For real.
RavenclawGirl13 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Oh my God! I loved it! It's a beautiful, beautiful fic! Really, I LOVED it! 3
BlindieMac chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Truly awesome.
DesireSmiles chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This is awesome! I loved how you placed it together. It really fits.

I'm a huge Harry Potter and Glee fan, so this just made my day, basically.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I really loved this! Well written and I loved the growing friendship between them and how Kurt helped Blaine out. And I'm glad they finally kissed in the end. And Blaine loves Kurt! Amazing job!
golden-perception chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Well, sometimes the unexpected plot bunnies are the best ones. Very well written. Neat idea.
Sweet Emii chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
That was awesome! Well written and a great twist on the whole wizard concept! I loved it! I especially loved Blaine's character and Kurt's strength. I found it extremely appropriate and touching. Thank you for writing it.
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Best crossover I've read! Yay!
Charlie932 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Aww! That was so sweet! I love this crossover, even though Blaine was so shy. It's so good :)
GleeFangurl721 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Oh my wizard god.

That was so adorable. I love Klaine and wizard!Klaine is better! So awesome. Keep writing!
sydg813 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I loved that! I was a little disappointed at first at the mention of not a single starkid reference, but that was really good! I can't wait for more from you!
AzzerthePirate chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I thought that was incredible!

I love Harry Potter and I love Glee.

It's a win win for me!

Great work, I hope you write more soon.

xxDarknessxx
Genevia chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
That was awesome! In fact, I don;t get sick of Harry Potter and Glee crossovers, they're cool actually. -shrugs- And yeah, in response to your queries, I liked how you made Hogwarts library their Lima bean and their Patronuses too! Lol, a peacock for Kurt, so fitting! Plus, I am completely amazed at how many spells you used here. I only recognized "Stupefy", "Expecto Patronum" and "Expelliarmus". Wow. Just wow. :3

-insert fangirl squeal here-

Gen ;)
briar-moss-thorn chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
3 I haven't enjoyed reading Harry Potter themed story in so long, but this really brought back the love I had for the series. It is the awesome that is Klaine. I'm so glad Blaine found his courage again with Kurt's help.
anthonygasm chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I've needed this in my life since like yesterday! It is so nice to read a very well written cross over with all the right facts. Especially with the patronuses. PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »