Reviews for lightning and water
Lionna chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Heh, sex without the sex. I like it. It's new, different. And of course the characters were awesome. Love to you, darling!

Light.A.Wayy chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I absolutely loved it! You should definitely make more stories about these two because you're just simply amazing. 3
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Wow, that was intense, loved all of the details in this story it really gave it depth. The mental picture was quite nice as well. Thanks! :)
CherFleur chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This was really well written! I enjoyed every part of it, even if I was just perusing from curiosity, I truly liked it. It was a surprise, but I definitely wouldn't mind for more of this pairing from you.
human circuitry chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Holy hell, that was hot. So, I've pretty much always had a thing for the human body and its electrical potential (so fascinating), and wow, was this ever pleasing. I love how you included Rinzler's purr, too. I can't tell you how hot I thought that was when I watched the movie. My god. That was just... sublime. :D
J.Vengeance chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Oh my god! Gorgeous, simply gorgeous. You paint such a beautiful picture...the water running down them, the flickering of Tron's sensual and erotic. Love it!
DarkMoon2222 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
OMG. It's beautiful. You need to write more of them together!
JustineAme chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
so awesome!
MarillaT'Pel chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Glad to see someone's putting more Sam/Tron out there!
Ai-Sama chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Loved your story. You should do more of this pairing.