Reviews for The Cruelest Lie
TinaF chapter 1 . 3/15
Good one!
LovePolgara chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Oh my gosh, that's so horrifying! You depict Bella's pain so well. You write horror very well. I'm a fan of horror. Very well written, keep writing.
IndigoHenna chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
That was some scary shit! Damn, that was sad!
forgotten22 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Poor Bella :( He was a moron for ever leaving her like that. He couldn't have seen from a vision from Alice sooner what her future would hold for her if he left her? I guess that's what he gets. She gets reprieve from a life without him. He has to live with his consequences forever. Poor Charlie though, too :( I couldn't imagine walking into that! :'( This kinda, sorta reminded me of Pink's new song (more the video I think) Fucking Perfect. - at least the cutting herself in the tub part.

Great job, I liked how you did it :) And good luck in the contest!
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
That is pitiful! The depression that Bella suffered in New Moon is one reason I don't really like that particular book.
twilight81386 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
So depressing, but really good its sad that things like that actually happen even in the 'real' world
BeCullen chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Holy crow. Wow. Good luck with the contest.
IrisDraven chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Distrubing but it could have gone this way if Stephaine's Bella was a different Bella.
MsEm chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
that's awesome! loved it..very horror-ish
ksw3 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
OMG! What a shocker! I'm glad it's fanfiction!
BlueEyesMeg chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I love it. It really captures the way things could have gone if Bella chose that path.. Great job in under 500 words!
vbfb1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Wow dark but so how that whole scene could have gone
nails233 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
the most heart breaking thing i have read. and thats a compliment. you really let people see the pain she no doubt felt
Vajanet chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
wow - beautifully written.