Reviews for The Art of Love
midlifecrisses chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
Wow my heart was in my throat for most of the chapter. I'm glad that Kurt was actually able to admit to himself that him and Dave were a possibility. Lovely, lovely fic.
midlifecrisses chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
"He can't let himself be tricked into something like this." It's so hard when your head and your heart are thinking 2 very different things.
midlifecrisses chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
No harm at all... I'm glad DK has started to redeem himself and Kurt's gained some perspective.
midlifecrisses chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Man, I was so scared - it could have been so much worse. I hate when Az is a d-bag in fics.
DK better have enough sense to still take him to the hospital.
midlifecrisses chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
"All this time, the person he had thought was the one who cared about him more than anyone else – was actually the person who hated him more than anything or anyone else in the entire world." Wow so both these boys are carrying around a lot of anger - and cannonly I can see why. Kudos to DK for being able to dial it back and being more sarcastic - but I FEEL for Kurt who is still so hurt and scarred and scared - and he has every right to be - I don't know if he is ever going to be able to forgive at this point.
midlifecrisses chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
"He wants to meet. He wants to meet." *giddy hand clapping*
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Finally getting around to reading this. This has great potential.
AngelHeartOfMine chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
Ahw! The ending had me smiling ) You write really well and I enjoyed reading every chapter. Thank you for the amazing read!
They call me mellow yellow chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
Oh my god! That was so cute! *dies from author's awesomeness* I demand more!
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
Seriously? I don't know how I was living before reading this story! I loved every last syllable of this amazing story. This pairing is just SO right to me! And the way you wrote Dave and Kurt was absolutely superb! Not gonna lie, I even loved what you did with Blaine's character (I just can't STAND that ass!) You can definitely be sure I'll be reading ALL of your Kurtofsky stories!
scorpionika chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
This. Is. Gold! XD

I mean...damn, that was some serious, realistic, angsty emotional Kurtofsky! _*

Two hours to season three premiere - I'm super duper excited, but while I was reading your fic I totally forgot about it! x) And now I can only wish that M Adler will became permament addition to Glee cast xD

Thanks for sharing this epic story with us xo

Hugs & bugs!
GoldenVXN chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
This was a very cute story. It was very fun to read.
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
wonderful story babe great work

mel
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Amen on Dave being complex. You've written him very well. I wish Ryan Murphy would promote Max too.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
ok,this Finn stuff is hilarious. Seems completely in character.