Reviews for Jouir
pealee chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Well I'd say that was Damn worth the wait! Your stories are always sizzling!

I hope to read more from you soon!
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
I liked this one :) very hot;)
Rosajean chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Super hot conclusion! Glad you finished it!
sassychicana chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Love it! So hot!
Gibbs.Girl121 chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
love this one too, ur work is amazing, i am in awe...
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
;)

hot stuff!
Rosajean chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Hot hot hot! I hope you update super super soon w/ a third chapter where they don't have to hold back any more!
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
And, for your next chapter, I would like for you to add in some screamin' Kate... with a side order of moanin', groanin' and growlin' Gibbs! Hehe LOL... just a suggestion... great job! Please update soon... hugs abound... - Erynn. :-]
pealee chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Lovely surprise with an update to this story. I certainly hope we get to read about what happens when they get home!
sassygal3 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Great story! Very HOT! More please!

Love

Ellie
ShannonJethroGideonCastleSnape chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
is this going to be more than a one shot? i really enjoyed this i i don't normanly like kate/gibbs fics
Rosajean chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Loved it! Will there be a second chapter or a sequel?
dolphinsiren is me chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Uh... well... she picked Gibbs because of the YES o because of the NO ? I mean... did she imagine what would happen ? ... She wanted it ? I guess so...

Hot, and well done. I hope you update this story... hmmm... what's coming next? how are they going to look each other in the eye next morning? ..

After all, they didn't break the rule 12. They are not dating !...ha ha , technically , they don't !
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
WOW! That was HOTT! Please write another one! GREAT JOB! Hugs abound... - Erynn. :-]