Reviews for and she's left with nothing
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Awwww, this is beautiful. I really love it. I can relate to this, although I haven't done most of the things Rachel did. I can relate not feeling pretty, skinny or good enough, and I love how you wrote it.

If you ever need any advice, you can always PM me.

This was aaaamazing.
rocketninjaslap chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
THat was partially depressing and then all mushy-cutsey. It was nice. I liked it.
bahnannah chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
well written, thought out, and concise. i'm pretty sure that's exactly what rachel felt like. sometimes i wonder how people can just sit by and let her be bullied like she is. i can understand a bit why she never told anyone.

i'll be sending you a pm with the rest of my response.
professor lazyass chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Oh my gosh! This was /so/ amazing! I loved everything about it, how you showed Rachel deteriorating and then rising back up again. I'm so glad that it had a happy ending, too, because lately nothing does and its all dark, but here I though of blue skies and the green grass and summer and it's just awesome (I'm also pretty sure I have synesthesia, too, but whatever).

You've got Rachel spot on and the Pezberry friendship was awesome (I'd still consider them friends) even though it never really lasted and, erm, yeah I'm rambling.

I just have no idea what to say except for that this was totally /not/ choppy and the ending was actually my /favorite/ part. So whatever.

I just loved this so much and I'm still amazed that you call /me/ a good writer when /you're/ the one that's ten times better.
Magna Parva chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Didn't you post this yesterday, except with Quinn as the maybe-friend instead of Santana? What happened?