Reviews for Angel, Not Demon
DinoDina chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
Continue! Please, continue! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Sam just got hit by a freak meteor from the sky. The funny thing is, I would totally believe that. That's why I never want to be a fictional hero. They have shit luck.
LJA03TardisType40 chapter 13 . 6/22/2012
dont stop wrighting!
Junkerin chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This was the first story I read from you.

The first chapter was realy sad and well writen. Then there was fun, than a hurt Sam, than Destiel and on Sabriel still working. You should have made it four diffrent stories. But I kind of liked it. Thank you
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 13 . 10/20/2011
so your iphone formats weird lol. cant wait till you write again thanks for writing!~
BlackBeautyQueen33 chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
Okay this was a nice chapter but it was a little hard to read because everything was bunched together. Just a little piece of advice: try to use separate paragraphs. That would make it easier for readers to understand whats going on and not strain their eyes to read. Gotta say though the piggyback scene with Gabe and Sam was hilarious
Zeppelingirl23 chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
Have you ever considered using a beta reader? I could do that for you, you know. ;) It would be a lot less confusing if someone checked over your work and fixed the little problems, and I do understand that you wrote it on you iPhone but still. Not trying to offend you or anything, but this is a good story and you are kind of detracting from it with the messy updates, and being your friend and all I'd like to help.

Also, Kripke didn't mess up last season... Gamble did. She took over as showrunner so all this shit is her fault. Episode ideas no longer have to pass Eric to get on the show, and there are bunch of new inexperienced writers. I don't understand why they do that in the first place... I mean, I'm not mad at Kripke for stepping down, I am upset, but I can respect that maybe he only planned so far and didn't know what to do after that. But still, at the same time, there are so many more ideas that could've been used. I was surprised at the good ideas that the stars of the show can have sometimes. I was at a convention on Sunday and something that Richard said something that seemed like a wonderful idea (and possibly a way to bring back Gabriel). It was about how Gabriel took Loki's place, and what happened to the real Loki. Still locked up somewhere? It's kind of stupid that there are so many better things they could've done this season than what they used. Fairies? Dragon people? I mean seriously what the fuck. I don't understand... Supernatural was Eric's dream show and he just all of a sudden dropped it. He basically ruined his baby. There are so many more things I could say here but I don't want to take up a whole shitload of space.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
...I'm confused...O.o My head hurts. What just happened?
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
So basically Cas is saying, "They need to get there sh*t together and make-out already."? Ya know Sam got over the rape oddly quick.
BloodyRosie chapter 12 . 7/16/2011
hurry i can't wait

i'm loveing this story so much more than the real one with evil caz

some fan writers should really take over that show
BlackBeautyQueen33 chapter 12 . 7/3/2011
wow that was...good? interesting? a little confusing? How about all of the above.
Zeppelingirl23 chapter 12 . 7/3/2011
THIS TOOK SO LONG!

/tackles

Where have you been?
ParzivalHallows chapter 11 . 6/5/2011
This story is soooo freaking awesome! And poor Sammy! I felt so bad for him when he got alley-napped :(
BlackBeautyQueen33 chapter 11 . 6/4/2011
Holy shit! You gotta continue. especially when you havent even gotten to the Sam/Gabe part yet. enough destiel I want Sabriel please?
BlackBeautyQueen33 chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
Honestly just started reading this and will review once I am done but had to review and say I loved the music part! It had me cracking up so much I was crying. I want to thank you for that. Its been such long time since I laughed like that.