Reviews for prologue !
smileygirl9988 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
good job!
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
the "summery" stated this was bassed on grim tales from down bello i see nothing from the commic at all please explain
Arisa M.A.G chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Um, I didn't get it ._. This doesn't seem like Grim Tales from Down below and not to be rude but, you have a lot of grammar fails. Some spelling fails as well and it has nothing to do with anything from Grim Tales from Down Below. I suggest changing it or taking it out.

Not trying to be mean though.
Ebony's Grim chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
First off, I hope you know that the story format is against the guidelines. At first I wasn't even going to read this thing, but I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt.

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Grimm Fairy Tales. All it is about some chick flirting with some guy who speaks Japanese, and you and your brother. This does NOT qualify as a fanfiction. It doesn't even qualify as a piece of literature. It's riddled with grammatical errors and spelling errors, and no, they are not TYPOS. It's not even in a story format- it's more of a play, and that is not allowed. I implore you to take this crap off of the site. And please, for the love of God, read a novel. (And no, Twilight does NOT count, so don't even start.)