Reviews for Just What The Doctor Ordered
LoveAddamses chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
WOW! Chapter 3, plottwist!
markaleen chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
Just caught up with this story-I love it! I'm glad Frasier changed his attitude towards the baby. And I love how sweetly he comforted Lilith. Can't wait to see more!
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Great chapter Melinda
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Great chapter Melinda. You write all of the different characters of the TV show Cheers so well.
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
I am glad that Frasier came to senses and that he asked Lilith to marry him.
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Great chapter Melinda. I hope that Frasier will be able to fix things with Lilith now that he found out that he is father of her baby.
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
I am glad that Frasier is the father of Lilith's baby and not Sam.
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Great chapter Melinda. I hope that Frasier calms down now that he found out that Lilith is pregnant with Sam's baby.
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Chapter chapter Melinda. I hope that LIlith is pregnant with Frasier baby.
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I hope that things work out for Lilith and Frasier in your story.
iloveromance chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
It's no surprise that Frasier is so enthusiastic about his unborn child. I love the conversation between he and Lilith and the end of this chapter is just so melt-worthy!
iloveromance chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
You write everyone so well that I can 'hear' this conversation in my head! I'm glad that Sam and Diane are happy for Frasier and Lilith!
iloveromance chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
I love Frasier's heartfelt speech and his proposal. And I love Lilith saying that she feels a "resemblance of love" toward him! Ha ha!
iloveromance chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Frasier's been kind of a jerk to Lilith. I hope he realizes that he may lose Lilith and his child.
iloveromance chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
I'm glad they both opened up to each other and told the truth. And I'm glad that Lilith apologized as well.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »