Reviews for Drowning Memories
Atea1793 chapter 13 . 5/17
This is something I've been meaning to ask for a while now, just kept forgetting. Will the other Legendary Warriors have Fusion Evolutions like Takuya and Koji do, cause that would be totally AWESOME! They did in this other story I read last month. It's called "Digimon Frontier: Chaos Rising" by 10us Ace, and it's one of the best stories I've ever read! When you have the time, I highly recommend you check it out! It may be a really long story and may take a few days to finish, but it's totally worth it!

Anyway, good luck out there and I hope you can update this soon! I ca't wait to see what happens next!
Loki921 chapter 31 . 3/3
Awesome chapter and great potential for future problems since Davis really doesn't know what it means to have only one soul in his body since he has house Takuya's soul since he was four. Also Takuya probably doesn't remember what it is like to have a functional body of his own and will have to relearn things again; like hunger and more embarrassingly how to go to the bathroom. Lol

The new story sounds good
Liz chapter 31 . 2/28
I like it, but I have 3 questions I am confussd about one what it with the ball of light is that koji sepperated from Davies and takula is that some kind of life energy. But all in all I like the idea about the copy machine very cool, original. 2 is all of the digimon remake out on DVD or on tv like it used to be when I was little. 3. You said you are into Netflix I am wondering on how much it is and I am confused on what it, is please if explan it to me. Please reply back to me or you can answer this question s when you next update. Hope everything in your life is well writer.
Mists chapter 31 . 2/25
Yay! So glad to see Takuya finally get his body back. And Koji was just awesome! Loved every minute of it! Looking forward to seeing what happens next. Thanks for the amazing chapter!
NatNicole chapter 31 . 2/23
TAKUYA'S BACK! I'm so glad! *tears up in joy*
An' the entire Chapter is amazingly written too!
NatNicole chapter 30 . 2/23
Intriguing & absolutely AWESOME Chapter! *smirks in delight*
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 31 . 2/20
Loving this one here and so glad Takuya is back in action! The new story sounds fun, but I could see Davis secretly getting involved. His Crest is like a Super Nuke if used right. I mean, Magnamon, Ulforceveedramon Future Mode, possible Dynasmon, there's so much BROKEN power there. As to title, I say: General of Courage.
coolchick87 chapter 31 . 2/20
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks. Looking forward to the next chapter.
hello chapter 31 . 2/20
new chapter! please
ldsandctr chapter 31 . 2/20
I love that chapter and i can't wait to read what will happen next. Keep it up. You are doing great.
KiraraKitaoji chapter 31 . 2/20
Yess an update! finally. Make and Earthquake, in Chile we are to them, and we almost do not feel them.
Excellent chapter.
MarylandAngels chapter 31 . 2/20
You have no idea how happy I am right now! I really love this story and I do want you to update faster. Anyway, Tai becoming a General would certainly be interesting. Also, you shouldn't have watched Xros Wars in dub, it's so much better in sub. So much better.
Keep it up you're amazing work!
Hope10032 chapter 31 . 2/20
Another great chapter! And now I'm looking forward to your new story about Tai! I hope Takuya is one of the others that was recruited. I'm interested in how you'll pull this story off, because it sounds really cool. Good luck in all writing!
majishan chapter 31 . 2/20
that story sounds amazing, also i like "the general of courage" from the titles
Magyka13 chapter 31 . 2/20