Reviews for Drowning Memories
Mists chapter 28 . 4/29
This story is simply amazing! Oh I can't wait for more sweet Daisuke hurt/comfort moments especially from his original team. The worry and concern from both teams is so beautiful. You really fused both the series together well. Davis is my favorite goggle boy, and it is SO hard to find good fan fics about him. At the beginning of the 02 series, he was really annoying but by the time saved his friends from the Digimon Emperor you really started to see a change in his whole character. In someways by the end of the season, you could even argue that he grew more than Ken. Anyway, excellent job. Hope you write more soon!
piccolaamica chapter 28 . 4/15
appearance the next chapters in the history

please soon

please
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 28 . 4/8
thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapters soon
Aegorm chapter 13 . 3/7
don't like it that you give takuya a digimon partner, it doesn't fit the 04 vibe,
Rolo-chan chapter 28 . 1/9
Whoa. It's been a long time. Lol. Anyway. Nice chapter. I like how Jun is taking action. She is one of favs/ Also. Isn't this picture Shasunny? Shouldn't you ask permission or something?
k
Firehedgehog chapter 28 . 12/26/2014
oooohhh.. nice
Asada-shino808 chapter 28 . 12/25/2014
We missed you your one of my favorite authors and I live this fanfic so bad update soon please!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 28 . 12/25/2014
Great job and I loved the limbo thing:)
AngeGirlmon chapter 28 . 12/25/2014
Loved
RHatch89 chapter 28 . 12/25/2014
awesome job:)
PrideViola chapter 28 . 12/25/2014
Shinyaaa! Keep the hard work!
Kh530 chapter 28 . 12/25/2014
Thanks for the update! It's always awesome to read your stories! Honestly this is a really awesome Christmas gift! Merry Christmas!
91Silver chapter 28 . 12/24/2014
Thank you for updating. I was really looking forward to this.
coolchick87 chapter 28 . 12/24/2014
Happy you updated this story please continue this story it one my Favorite story