Reviews for Drowning Memories
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 32 . 10/8
Getting on edge now!
Unknown entity328 chapter 32 . 9/9
Please update! I read this fanfic seven times already and dying to know what happens next!
Mists chapter 32 . 8/14
I think Determination and Honor fit them both quite well! Lots of mystery in this one and good set up. Looking forward to seeing where you take it next!
Miki chapter 32 . 8/9
So umm... can Davis have a tiny relapse of something... Like something happens that affects both Takuya and Davis... or maybe just Davis.
Magyka13 chapter 32 . 8/2
Ooooh me likey lots
ldsandctr chapter 32 . 8/2
that was a great chapter. Keep it up.
FantasyCrest chapter 32 . 8/1
Love the new chapter and I agree with the Crests you picked out for them they do fit pretty well. That is good to hear about the other fics and I am eager to see them but as for the possible re-write I say go for it if you think you can handle it. I look forward to what's next, keep up the good work!
PrideViola chapter 32 . 8/1
we got to see takuya outside davis body now! so this mean we already knew yolei and cody crest in tUGotD too! nice! it's been so long though, keep the hard work!
KiraraKitaoji chapter 32 . 8/1
Yesss, finally a chapter! I've been waiting for so long, can't wait to see what happens next.
RHatch89 chapter 32 . 8/1
Super update :)
coolchick87 chapter 32 . 8/1
I love your story please update it real soon . Thanks. Looking forward to the next chapter.
foxchick1 chapter 32 . 8/1
You should
Atea1793 chapter 13 . 5/17
This is something I've been meaning to ask for a while now, just kept forgetting. Will the other Legendary Warriors have Fusion Evolutions like Takuya and Koji do, cause that would be totally AWESOME! They did in this other story I read last month. It's called "Digimon Frontier: Chaos Rising" by 10us Ace, and it's one of the best stories I've ever read! When you have the time, I highly recommend you check it out! It may be a really long story and may take a few days to finish, but it's totally worth it!

Anyway, good luck out there and I hope you can update this soon! I ca't wait to see what happens next!
Loki921 chapter 31 . 3/3
Awesome chapter and great potential for future problems since Davis really doesn't know what it means to have only one soul in his body since he has house Takuya's soul since he was four. Also Takuya probably doesn't remember what it is like to have a functional body of his own and will have to relearn things again; like hunger and more embarrassingly how to go to the bathroom. Lol

The new story sounds good
Liz chapter 31 . 2/28
I like it, but I have 3 questions I am confussd about one what it with the ball of light is that koji sepperated from Davies and takula is that some kind of life energy. But all in all I like the idea about the copy machine very cool, original. 2 is all of the digimon remake out on DVD or on tv like it used to be when I was little. 3. You said you are into Netflix I am wondering on how much it is and I am confused on what it, is please if explan it to me. Please reply back to me or you can answer this question s when you next update. Hope everything in your life is well writer.