Reviews for A Hunter's Goodbye
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
It was so hard that Bobby killed Rufus. I also like Gwen better than any of the other Campbells.
casammy chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
To my it has looked like that bobby I excuse to enclosed sammy before beginning this hunt, remembers when sammy was of another side with his grandfather and dean, bobby and rufus listened to the shot? ' And when they come up to where sammy was, the face of bobby's relief on having seen that sammy was alive was very evident that if it was worried and fearfully that it was hurt or died by samuel
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I know that Bobby and Sam have resolved things now but, as usual, the show didn't give us that moment. Thanks for this, could so imagine it happening like that, and Bobby gave Sam a heartfelt hug! And loved the banter at the end too, great way to get over a chick-flick moment!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
And now everything is right within the Winchester World. Oh, I so needed to see this. Thank you.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Yay, I'm so glad you gave some closure to the situation between Bobby and Sam. I had hoped the writers would let us see Bobby actually forgive Sammy, but it looks like they are glancing over that...at least we got the scene from you. Thanks for that!
hotshow chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This was a very good story and I think that Bobby has forgiven Sam. Now whether Sam has forgiven himself - that's another thing.

Thank you.
Amy chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Funny and sad. Man I miss Rufus. I don't know why they had to kill him. *sniff* But I love your take on the epi and that we even got some wrap up w/the Bobby/Sam standoff. Good job.
casammy chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I am so sad for rufus's death and it that was predictable in spite of seeing the photos of the spoilers, but I do not like this death in spite of knowing that in SPN nobody dies forever and that at any time it can return, crowley this returning for that not rufus?) and if, I believe that he is a clean slate and dean I clarify well in to sammy that he is the most important thing in his life
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I love the were Bobby says if the new monster doesn't kill him the boy will. I love this. You showed how much Bobby loves Sam and Dean.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Wonderful missing scene. I didn't realize until the episode was over that Dean was also talking about Bobby forgiving Sam. You wrote this perfectly and got all of their characteristics. I'll miss Rufus too. Love your stuff! Thanks so much!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Aww, I loved this! I think Bobby's probably already forgiven Sam and we haven't seen it, but this was cute too. And I'm going to miss Rufus.