Reviews for Friends with Boy in the front
Spanish Sunrise chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
Sorry for not reviewing sooner, highschool teachers are being mean...again. :( It's some conspiracy against me to give me as much homework as possible.

Gosh that was adorable!

I was blushing and giggling and aweing throughout the whole thing.

I'm thinking, is Janet a feminist? She's so on top, it's really cool.

LOVE LOVE LOVEd it.I would tell you how much I liked it more, but I have to go.

Please update soon, and don't forget about ReWriting History.

Wonderful job!
IeatTiffanyDiamonds4Breakfast chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Oh I love the little drabble series you created! :)D They're so cute! but my favorite one is the Robert and Janet, so cute!
Spanish Sunrise chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
Oh, I'm so sorry that I did not review earlier. I can't believe that I almost let an update slip through the cracks. Shame on me! I'm so sorry.

But I'm sure you had enough of my groveling by now...:)

La historia es muy perfecto!

I hope I said that right, lol, learning Spanish is harder than it sounds, and I have finals tommorow. Uggh!

The whole thing was so cutely adorable. Forbes is just so sweet and lovable and Natalie is so cool, I love this story and I adore ReWriting History (Great name by the way) and I can't wait for more.

By the way, where did you get the name 'Friends with the Boy in Front'? I know I must sound utterly dense right now, but I'm exhausted. :)
Spanish Sunrise chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Eek, yay, there's more!:D

I love this string of one-shots that you're making, both of them we're so cute.

I was glad to see Jnet and Wesley interaction since he's always busy with Natalie and Janet is busy with Rob. Hehee.

I love this. You write more focusing on RobXJanet, they don't have the spotlight as much as NatalieXWesley. Hint hint. Lol.

Love yor work!
ZombiesForNarnia chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Aww this was so cute!
Spanish Sunrise chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Darn, for some reason it didn't show up on my phone. (The last part.) It was just a dream...no! lol. great job!
Spanish Sunrise chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Wow, that just made me month.

I totally needed something to read, and then I stumble upon this marvelous fanfic. I loved it, definetly favoriting it because it was SO charming!

I was smiling so hard that I recieved numerous freaked-out glances from my family. This was too good. I love it and I can't thank you enough for writing something so spectacular.

Haha, you made Robert hilarious here: "Something was wrong, it was to quiet, normally the girls would have done something by now." ROFL. That's Janet and Natalie for you.

"You would know, if you had not left."

That stopped my heart. I couldn't believe, it I started laughing so hard especially after they ran away from poor Robert and he started stalking them all over the city. That line was priceless.

I loved loved loved when Natalie pushed Janet into him and he caught her. That was SO adorable I can't stop smiling. You have a splendid talent of joining romance and humor together so htat the two blend perfectly.

"Te amo!" Omigosh! They admitted it! (Is this part of Rewriting History?)

What does this mean: Por favor, dejar ir tu me hace sonrojar

Jane's philosophy to Robert "not everyday someone finds that special someone" was moving.

I died when he whispered Te amo back. You totally killed me. That was priceless.

I love you for this story. It was brilliant. Thanks for making my Saturday...and my month. ;)

So favoriting this!