Reviews for Her Man
Braile4ever chapter 1 . 2/11
Great story I truly loved it! I writing a step by step story too. you guys should check it out.
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wonderful!
LBF chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Very good story. I loved Dana and Rich together.
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Awwww... too freaking sweet! Love it!

"I just . . . " Rich tried again, squirming in his desk despite his best efforts to sit still. His smile grew. "The prize just wasn't grand enough before."

She undid the top button of her white, silk blouse and then the second. "Is it now?" she whispered and ran her fingers through his luxurious, dark hair.

The yelp that raced from his nether regions into his mouth was swallowed in an elated sigh. "Yes!" he answered, trembling from head to foot.

"I'm glad to hear that, Mister Halke. You did very well on your test today, and now I get to give you your reward."

The temptation to call her Missus Halke was on the very tip of his tongue, though his ring was yet to be on her finger where they both knew it belonged and would indeed be one day, upon a day that could never come too soon. He turned his lips upward and was met with her sweet mouth crashing down onto his eagerly quivering lips. She stood as close as she could against him and fought to ignore the feeling of his excited manhood pressing against his jeans and her skirt.

This part... very hot. I love how sweet they were together.

"You've done well, Ms. Foster."

"Rich has done well," Dana emphasized.

The teacher cast a glance at Rich, gave a brief nod, and scurried pass the couple. Dana harrumphed softly under her breath and turned on her heel to follow the teacher who seemed bent to ignore her man, but Rich gently caught her elbow. "Not now, sweetheart. Not here. It's okay."

"It's not okay, Rich! You did well, and you deserve the recognition for it!"

His wink stopped her protest with her mouth still wide open and prepared to spew several more declarations. "I already received all the recognition I could ever want," he whispered so softly that only she could hear him, "when I won your heart."

And that part melted mine... ;) Grand job!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011