Reviews for Sweet Tyranny
LadyAvisOfRedRock chapter 9 . 7/19
I read the first line about the house, and somehow misread it so they had a white picket fence in your description.. not that that's a bad thing. :)
IggyLikesPie chapter 9 . 6/13/2015
this is adorable! I feel like I should have found this so much sooner because how did I even miss this? it's fantastic
pian0hands chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
this chapter made me excited for christmas and this is the first time i've been excited for christmas in two years and i wanted to say thank you
inklover93 chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
I love this story. So much so that I am going to put it on my kindle so I can read it when I don't have internet access. Now here in lies the biggest problem with that: it is going to ask me what author name to put in and I am unsure what you want me to use? Do you want me to use your actual name or the one you used on this website? Please let me know at your earliest convenience so I may put it on my kindle as soon as possible.
Aleandri chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
Very cute story! Cas makes a great teacher. I love the idea of a twin, too! Good job!
Nicolene B chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
Loved this story! Awesomely written !
Jen Kasumi chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
This was so good. I haven't read the prequel and I'm not sure I want to because the epilogue just wrapped it up so nicely and I don't want to ruin that. Maybe I'll read it in a couple weeks. But this fic it was the perfect combination of angst and fluff and I just loved it.

Do you ever feel sad after reading a really good fic, even if it ends happy? It's not sad because a character died or something bad happened, just because it was so good and it's sad that it's over? Well, this was one of those fics. It was that good.
Sharon T chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
Great story :-)
kamja chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Oh, Winchesters and Novaks, I can't wait.
kamja chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
I will never understand your need to top pie with ice cream but I'm glad Cas made Dean pie. Poor bastard won't even know what hit him. And of course Dad and Michael would be dicks but not everyone can be as awesome as the rest of Novak clan. At least they still have a good support system.
kamja chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
I really like the verse you've set up for them. And since I'm a sucker for family time I really enjoyed the Novak's chemistry and how close they are with each other.
StaciAnnR chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
This story just made me smile almost the whole way through!
Thanks!
Aurora-Kayd chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
Oh my. Dean brought his firefighting gear home with him. His uniform. I bet the birthday sex was great XD
Aurora-Kayd chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Yay for bi!Dean. I don't know why it pleases me so when I see it in fics, but I just really appreciate Dean identify as bi. I mean, I'm cool with him being Cas-sexual, but his character being bi just makes sense to me. Anyway.

The image of Cas and Jimmy's heads poking through the doorway was adorable. This whole fic is sweet and adorable. Christmas is going to be epic.
Aurora-Kayd chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
I believe it is an aunt's (and uncle's) duty to corrupt their nieces and nephews. Gradually, over time mind you. But yeah I'm already hinting at my niece and nephew that gay is ok and introducing them to shipping (as well as cosplay and video games).

Anyway. Love Uncle!Dean and Cas and Jimmy being twins. And this whole thing. Love the slow build of their relationship.