Reviews for Sunset

That was so cute!.. :)
Galloping Horses chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Love it!
Aqua783 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Ah, you make me want to learn how to write better... Right now, I'm writing my own fanfic and I know I can't grasp on how to write the characters in their actual character. Pretty much just making them my own and I don't really like that. The thing I'm trying to point out is that, you wrote out their reactions perfectly. I can see all of them doing exactly as you said to the point that I giggled to myself. With Ayane's smugness and being all clever, Chizuru just astonished after the kiss with Sawako and Shouta, Kent fascinated by the odd, awkward pair and Ryu who just watched the whole thing expressionless.
Thank you for the great OneShot; I really admire your writing... (Coming from someone who wants to write as well as you.)

One note: I noticed the narrative speaking you used to quickly get through the story quickly and it was very nicely done.

Please, if you can? Check out my story... Ja nai
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
That... WAS AWESOME!
sokka chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
That was so sweet and amazing. I kept giggling while reading it. I can especially imagine Ayane doing that :3
Star Slightly To The Right chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
LOL! Love the part with Ayane and the others. Always watching the two lovers, I swear...
MissJuly005 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This is a really good one-shot. It deserves more reviews so here's mine: This story made me go awww :) It wasn't an exaggerated romantic scene and it stuck true to the characters.

Good job,

MJ005
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
so cute... :D
catstop chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I really loved this fic, very good! No problems, in character, fun all the way. However, I'd like to mention, since this fic does have sexual-implications, you should bump up the rating from K to T. Thanks for the great read! Much enjoyed! You should write another!

Author subscribe, just in case. ;)
Miyano Ran chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Oh my God, I'm dying with the LOVE! This is such a beautifully written story 3 it!
Contrariwise chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Such a nice one-shot! I can imagine your story happening in te manga, and now I would REALLY want to read more of this ;) The kiss was simple, but the manner you built the scene up was satisfying. Good job! ;)