Reviews for I'm Gonna Get to You
Stranger 1993 chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
Lol finally! I've been waiting for this chapter for SOOO long! I can't tell you how glad I am that you decided to update again.

Now... about this chapter... One word: LOVED IT. I love how you handled the janitor closet scene and I don't care if you pulled a "Stephanie Meyer". I don't read her books, so I can't really understand what you mean by that lol but anyway, I loved it. You handled it in a way to where it was still sexy, but it wasn't overdone or way too much.

As for the rest of the chapter, I enjoyed it! It was really good and I really do look forward to an update. Don't let me down please ;)
Huba chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
So happy to see an update. I will keep reading this and your other stories. And i really enjoy reading your Azimio.
Musicfan24 chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
I really like this story. I've really enjoyed reading it so far. I hope you decide to keep writing it, I would really like to see where things go from here. Great job so far!
silje24 chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
Awww..Soo lovely, and a bit sad! No no! blaine is ruined daves plan! this cant be happening! More, and asap!
raineynight chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
Arrrrgh, I shall die waiting for the next chapter!

...

Or just drown my sorrows in cheese puffs (which we all know is a much worse fate XD )
loubega chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
love the story update soon.
Ella Greggs chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
I was absolutely *crying* with laughter through the whole cheese puff scene at Dave's house. Soooo funny! Loved everyone in this whole chapter, including Puck and his unrevealed, unrequited love for Rachel, on top of all the other romantic craziness that makes this story so much fun. And I loved Mr. Karofsky's little lament for his lost beer, too. All of it, really, just great! Please update soon, along with your other stories that I am waiting eagerly to read more of. Ella
OMG chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
BWAHHHHHH! what does Kurt want?
Ms Llewellyn chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
lol, this is funny. Cant wait till you update!
QwertyRulz chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
Very good. Not much to say besides it's addicting.

For critique, you use "loosing", but it's supposed to be "losing". (stupid way to remember the difference: too much, and it's "loose"; you need to "lose" an "o")
Rainbow Engel chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
You want him to bend you over and f-ck you raw. Don't deny it Kurt. You know it's true.
ImSoGodLikeIsh chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
DAMN YOU! I NEED MORE! -beats chest- ROARRRR
awkward innuendo chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
Bah ha ha ha ha! Azimio is fucking hilarious! I mean some of your lines- I was in fits of laughter! How have I not read this before? Brilliant. :D

And er...wow. Dave is kind of really very extremely hot in the gay bar and that last scene. Hope there is more of that to come!
the pink post-it chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
First off Im upset that you didnt tell me you updated. Get on facebook and reply back you skank jk or am I. The end girl you had me going crazy Dave looked hot I was getting bothered. The titanic and notebook scene I was like no way did she actually write that. I was mad with the klaine thing but yet at the same time it was hot but I liked that Kurt kept thinking about Dave. Anywho I shall be waiting for you message and I miss you a lot. I shall text you as soon as I get off the plane my love.
WickedWhiskeyDeactivated chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
I actually started reading this story and I could stop:-) the last chapters cliffhanger was totally cruel,lol. Awesome, can't wait for the next installment.
112 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »