Reviews for I'm Gonna Get to You
BrittFabulous chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
OMG UR SO CRUEL! Lol how can u end it there? Lol and I seriously love this story. I feel like u got Rachel spot on and I love Dave and Azimio's bromance. Loves everything.
romeraven81 chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
I had completely forgotten about this story when I got the email notification about a new chapter. So I had to start all over to remind myself of what was happening. I am so happy did. Dave and Azimo are hilarious together from the first boys fight to the two of them crying over The Notebook. Throw Puck and Rachel into the mix, with Puck being the only one who's not wallowing in cheese puffs. Now I sit here in anticipation for the next chapter.
silje24 chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
Im inlove with the story! I love the chemisrty between dave and kurt! Fantastic ending. I am curious what kurt will answer Dave?;)))

Loove it...asap with the next chapter!;))
silje24 chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Fantastic chapter;))! Love it!
Vollfied chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
you got me giggling like a lil school girl teehehe
superyellow chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
You make me laugh so loudYou're amazing!How could you write these awesome story.

I love this chapter.I love the way AZ imagined Dave begged Kurt after accidentSo glad to see Kurt finally responded to Dave!Can't wait to next chapter.
AnActressexual chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Hi, just wanted to say I like the story and can't wait for an update.
krynny chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
parts of this is so sweet and other part had me having problems breathing from how funny it is. omg rotflmao this is too funny can't breathe from laughing. love it you so freaking rock.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Pirate In Desguise chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Lovely Fanfic.. Made me laugh so hard

It was the Highlight of my week xD

just Leighton Meester sings that song in Country Song, right? .

I love Leighton Meester O.o

So I kinda love your Dave for singing that song to Kurt :D:D you picked the right one ؛)
guitarx chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
Rachel/Dave friendship? Oh my god, I thought I was the only one that imagined him being dragged by her Berry ways. It would be an awesome thing to do on the show, but knowing RIB, they won't do it.

Azimio is amazing. Rachel is amazing. Puck is amazing. Dave is amazing.

I can't wait for another chapter. I wish there were more stories like this one.
NATWEST chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
can I say I have laugh and tears running down my face. Just love this story so much. Great job.
DavidKarofsky chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Oh god this just... Oh god. I just can't stop laughing. Seriously, it's a good thing I'm home alone because I would have been carted off somewhere by now in hysterics. Glad we finally got an update!
the pink post-it chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Lol omg azimio he's suppose sexuality had me laughing so hard. Puck damn lol I want to be charmed byhim I knew you would put some puckleberry. I know will be seeing more of this eric dude. P.s rachel's dads name are leroy and hiram. Update soon my love.
madler chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Rachel's father's names are: Hiram and Leroy... just saying
romeraven81 chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
OMG those sexy lessons with Puck is absolutely hilarious! Not to mention everyone think Az is in the closet (or newly gay as Rachel terms it). I'm still trying the figure out how Kurt is managing to hold a texting conversation with Dave while still "dry humping" Blaine (according to Dave), without Blaine even realising this is going on. That takes some mad skill.

Definitely invested in this story and here's to hoping for an update soon, especially with the Dave and Az interaction.
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »