Reviews for I'm Gonna Get to You
IlovesMesomeGlee chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
LMAO! LOL! XD HA HA HA! I... CAN'T...BREATHE! HE HE! THIS WHOLE CHAPTER WAS SOOOOO FUNNY! :D THANKS FOR THIS. SERIOUSLY. x3
marie-bernard chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Oh, BB, that was awesome! I laughed so much through this chapter. I wanted to give Rachel a hug so hard! Love Dave, Azimio, and Puck, too, even if he is kind of an asshole about being a player. Thanks for writing. :)
IlovesMesomeGlee chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
HA HA VERY FUNNY! LOL! I LOVED THIS PLEASE CONTINUE THIS :)
IlovesMesomeGlee chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
OMG DAVE SINGING THAT SONG TOTALLY MADE MY DAY XD THIS IS REALLY REALLY FUNNY! XD *CAN'T BREATHE* LOL!
Stardust585 chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Hi and welocme back! I'm so glad you've updated, I've really missed my favorite Kurtofsky writer!

And you come back with a bang! This chapter had me in stitches, I literally had to remind myself to breathe at times! The cafeteria scene was fantastic, and Kurt and Cedes both being turned on by the fight had me giggling really bad. But the cake totally goes to the mall scene and Dave's reaction when Blaine tried to kiss Kurt - a spider! I'm chuckling even now. This was HILARIOUS!

And as always, you masterfully mix the sparkling humor with subtle angst and it all fits so well - the ending was great and set the tone for what's to come, I really liked it!

I hope you won't leave us for Puckleberry! You're such a terrific Kurtofsky writer and I can't wait for more from this and your other stories:)
sabrine94 chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
wow i loved this chapter. i just love how you write Az..awww and dave not giving up :D update soon
romeraven81 chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Dave and Az kill me! I love their dynamic. Love the Wes/Az arm wrestling. But what's with PDA!Blaine?
Angie38 chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Great update
guitarx chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
You updated. YAY!

I fell in love with this story. It's so cute and funny. I love Dave and Azimio's bromance, sassy Mercedes, the whole Mercedes/Azimio thing and specially Dave annoying and never giving up on Kurt. It's amazing, I can't read it without laughing or smiling.

Great job. Dying for chapter four.

PS.: I get the Puckleberry phase. It's understandable because they're awesome together. Just don't take so long to post more. :(
ErikB chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Love it!
the pink post-it chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
A phase haha more like an obession crazy bitch. But yay you updated and you didn't tell me my feelings are hurt like seriously. haha well I love this omg kurt and mercedes getting turned on by the fight well i would be too. I like how Dave met Blaine damn I want to hate blaine but I can't. I only hate him because he's in the way of the possibility of kurtofsky but you know that already. lol Azimio he's so funny and come on we all know he likes mercedes right well he better or not I just seem like a dumbass. so yeah I can't wait for your next update on your story I think the next one is lady gaga or somewhere in between.

P.s I hate james but I still love you. Text you later or something.
nicolethecrazyone chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Totally love the story

Had me hooked since the first chapter

Laughed so hard!

Please update soon
SabrinaTheGLEEk chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
This was amazing, actually. Like seriously one of the most entertaining things I've ever read. Like exciting TV in my head. And Kurt so wants Dave. Update soon, pleaseeeee (:
DavidKarofsky chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Another excellent chapter and I must say your humor does not grow stale, I am definitely loving this story.
DavidKarofsky chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Dave is just... down right adorable in your story.
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »