Reviews for I'm Gonna Get to You
the pink post-it chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Aww you little Bitch, i am so running into your arms as soon as i see you tomorrow. I love this new story, and i listen to the song it while reading the lyrics it just fitted them perfectly. Azimio he is so funny like Omg why did hell am i here. Kurt Omg kicking dave and running away lol. Oh i can't wait for the new chapter i am going to bug to update all your stories but study first.
Wannabee-Righter chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I love this story, please update soon!
LizzyPoodle chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I do like this so far. It is a complete mystery to me how guys can be rather violent with one another, and then turn around and behave as friends. I like your Azimio.
Lolee Ann chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Oh my gosh, this was the funniest/sweetest story ever! I almost fell off my couch on several occasions. There are so many classic lines. I loved the part where Dave is on his knees and Azimio is "clearly ashamed". SO FUNNY. I love the banter between all of the characters. PLEASE write more chapters. Kurt and Dave have such sparks and I would love to see how you wrote more of their relationship!
jekyllhj7 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Great story! I could so see Dave and Az acting like that.

And serioulsy I had a massive grin on my face when Dave started singing!
miss izzy92 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This is awesome! Really.

Had me in hysterics half the time.

Oh, Dave you silly hamhock, you...
woooooo chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I love Azimio and Dave's friendship in this. SO FREAKING CUTE.

Even though I doubt in the actual show that Azimio would accept Dave like this... BUT WHATEVER.

And their fighting in the car was so great.

I can't wait to read more of this, the banter between everyone was hilarious~

Thanks for posting!