Reviews for Not a Happy Family, Yet
Are there any stories out there were Calliope takes Arizona's name, I stopped at or Torres
Guest chapter 21 . 12/8/2013
cool story
hmmm chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
ok take it back ;)
hmmm chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
why sloan? mark is nice and all, but he gets his whole name and cal gets nothing? id like daniel marcus torres (-robbins)
IveryGirl chapter 21 . 6/29/2011
great story
Lezplayhockey35 chapter 21 . 6/27/2011
Amazing story, it made me cry
Calzona113 chapter 21 . 6/4/2011
Woooooooooahhh I have just read this whole story all 21 chapters, it was fabulous, brilliantly written and brought tears to my eyes when I thought callie had died! congrats on a fab fic!
shortiepurk chapter 21 . 5/9/2011
I know that you probably don't really appreciate reviews after it's "complete" but I try really hard not to read too many fics that are in-progress because I nag far too much for anyone to deal with when I become impatient.

This story was absolutely remarkable. I cried quite a few times throughout at just how real you were making everything feel. I know that you are a good writer because these 21 chapters felt like a complete roller-coaster. :)
shortiepurk chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
I agree with greysanatomyfan. Last name definitely should have been Torres.
teejaay chapter 21 . 5/9/2011
thanks so much for the great story and the super cute chapter :) i liked it very much!

cant wait to read another story from you :)
AiLing chapter 21 . 5/9/2011
Woohoo! Great ending to an amaing story :)
nan chapter 21 . 5/8/2011
sweet !
shakeyshay chapter 21 . 5/8/2011
Loved it u did an amazing job on this story
CTAZ4EVAFAN chapter 21 . 5/8/2011
Great story! I was worried at the beginning of the chapter that Arizona's nightmare had come true. Can't wait to read more of your stories in the future.
ozlawstudent chapter 21 . 5/8/2011
Really enjoyed this fic! Thanks so much for posting the end. Can't wait for your next story! :)