Reviews for Heart Strings
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This story is freaking awesome. Gentle tone, soft, with an air of affection. I love it. And Blaine and Kurt being unperfect makes them perfect. *heart* keep writing.
DareU2Bme chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
loved it!
Maddddds5 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Omg loved this so much :')
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Super duper sweet. :)
Brilliantim chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
oh so sweet. loved it 3
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Boys guitars huge heart. I swoon every time I see Darren playing the guitar. If they don't get Blaine in on this I will be very disappointed. It's actually quite funny; in the time I've been perusing all your stories, your penname changed. I was so confused haha.

Your writing is so lovely. I would try and gush over all your fics, but I should really be doing homework right now so I'll save all the specifics for later. You capture them incredibly.

Annie
golden-perception chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Very good.
beedivine chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I loved this! This was so beautifully written; the grammar wasn't quite 100% perfect, but the way that it was worded was. The tone was set right from the beginning, and the details and descriptions and imagery was excellent. The whole scene was very believable and in-character. Between this and your other fics that I have read, you really have a talent for writing these two!
Livvyladybug chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
cute, in an awkward dorky way. adorkable :)
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I clicked on this, along with a million other mindless stories. I dove into reading this, without reading the title. I was going to say that this pulled on my heart strings. And, after realizing the coincidence that I would choose that statement and the title made me smile. Actually, the story made me smile like an idiot, the coincidence made it grow. This was just beautiful. I can't think of any other word to describe it. Just flat out beautiful.

Caitlin(:

PS. I am over the moon about your song choice. Iris is perfect, Teenage Dream just had to be done, and Love Story was perfectly justified.
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This was beautiful, just plain and simply f***ing beautiful
Karallaye chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
That was very sweet! I usually avoid Klaine stories, just because I couldn't bare it if they never actually got together! But it's you, so I read it, and Man! So good! I played the acoustic version of 'Iris' and just got swept away in your writing. Amazing job!

~Karallaye~