Reviews for How Wonderful Life Is Now You're In The World
LoRdOfThEbOoKs chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
wow i do love angst try to make it a little more intense
LoRdOfThEbOoKs chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
Oh my gosh the ending made me crack up lol keep up the good work!
LoRdOfThEbOoKs chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Wow i think the story is going great! keep up the good work! :)
CrystalHarnden chapter 40 . 7/25/2014
Oh...I really wished you'd finished this. I want to know Kurt reaction.
CrystalHarnden chapter 37 . 7/25/2014
When I read the line about "...blasting off into the stratosphere." I laughed out loud!
Vicky-Star chapter 40 . 4/10/2014
I've seen that you haven't updated since 2012 and maybe this means bad news for this fic, but I will remain hopeful! Oh my God I seriously hope for an update, this fic is too awesome to pass on!

I love how Kurt is making Puck work for getting him back after the douchy way he treated him and that Sam wasn't fighting to keep Kurt after he cheated on him! In most fics, this would have been the case and I like that you make their reactions/interactions plausible and realistic! And I also love your writting! In all, I'm going to cross my fingers and pray for an update lol!
liveboyjef chapter 40 . 2/3/2014
Post another chapter please :) i read this when you was first writing it and now its 2014 feb 2 and still no update if anything make the next chapter the last happy or bad ending idc just end it if youre done :)
LikeAGleek chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Ok so my phone decided to post the last review before I had finished anyway:

I just read this story, I hope you update it soon, I can't wait for Kurt to find out Puck is living at his house! Also love some of Santana's insults they remind me of canon sue, although i dont like they way she keeps turning on Kurt!

Please update!
LikeAGleek chapter 40 . 7/2/2013
Just read this story I hope you i
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 40 . 6/30/2013
First off let me say this story is one of the best i've read in a long while. I only recently started getting into the show and then the fanfics and teeter between Kurt/Blaine, Kurt/Finn, Kurt/Puck, and now Kurt/Sam. I got hooked on this story by the first chapter and I love how you incorperate musical numbers, really fit and flowed so well. I can't wait to see what happens next and hope you update soon.

PS. Thank you for introducing me to my new favorite song " Forget about the boy "
Drarry4eva chapter 40 . 6/19/2013
Please, please, please just update. It makes me so angry, when people post a good story and they don't even finish, either they don't have the inspiration, their too lazy or they just don't care anymore. I hate that, don't post something good and not come back to it. It leaves a lot of reviewers unsatisfied and ticked, so please just try and find the time and finish it. You've come this far.
melissa.maier.902 chapter 26 . 4/30/2013
dearest... your author's note at the end was truely epic and i laughed hard enough to bring tears to my eyes... bravo

ps also loving this story so far

hugs
Melissa
guywhohatesyou chapter 40 . 4/12/2013
hey im just this guy that happens to be reading the forty chapters of your fic like in two days just to find out you abandonet it. i loved this story more than any other i read but seriously dude if you just dont end this fic i will kind of go to your home and kill you like for real

love and peace
DameDitta chapter 40 . 4/11/2013
more more more! LOL at finn eating face cream
DameDitta chapter 38 . 4/11/2013
well done puck for the courage... that woman is god awful anyways, forget about her.