Reviews for Forget Me Not
janet1982 chapter 8 . 3/23
awesome story,please update)
Uftaki chapter 8 . 9/26/2015
Wow! This has been a very interesting read so far! :D I'm loving the characterization and the development of all the characters here; Red, Inferno, and the Twins particularly! All the puzzle pieces are starting to come together, now. Looking forward to see what choice Red will make, and how the others will all accept that choice.
NightLokison chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Omg, I must say this story was amazing, and it had me in tears in pretty much every chapter, I barely noticed now when you lasted posted a chapter but I don't mind because I guess I could always guess what happened but still just so much emotion into all of this with the twins, Red and Ferno it was all just too perfect! 3
Cobalt Silver chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
This is awesome please update how are the twins related to Red?
Nikkie2010 chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
Very nice story. I adore Red and Inferno. I like the way you formed the story and I've got an inkling of what Ratchet's planning. Keep up the good work and update soon!
RocketPAPrika chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
*Sigh* I give up on and assume that none of my favorite stories will ever be updated again, and then BOOM - here comes this awesome chapter and I'm hooked all over again XD I loved it so much I even went back and re-read the whole story haha! I really hope you continue, I am so desperate to see this story completed :)
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
YAY, UPDATE! *does happy dance*

Aww, the scene between Red and Inferno was really bittersweet. And what a horrible dilemma this must be for Red, deciding who he wants to be. I just hope he makes the right decision, and doesn't regret it afterwards.

Anyway, glad to see you're back, I hope there will be more soon.
Misao-CG chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
ºAº AN UPDATE! Oh GOSH, I'm so happy! I've been waiting AGES for this. oOo I Was sure a FULL VORN came by... TT

AWESOME chapter. o.o The wait was worth it. n.n Are you going to update soon and finish this, aren't you? ::puppy eyes::

Here, have an inspirational muffin! ñ.ñ

TAKE CARE!

MISAO-CG.
smoking caramels chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Holy crap! We have a way to get Red's memories back! But I wonder what he'll choose. And will he have the glitch again? Or be old self minus the glitch... Hm, the possibilities...
Krysala chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
Please put up a new chapter soon :) This is a good story and I really enjoy reading it. I can't wait until next chapter!
kusicielka chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
I had been looking for this fic (couldn't remember where I read it) and am so happy I found it again! This is such a great story, I hope it hasn't been abandoned, if it is I think I will cry. Love your writing of these two!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
*poking around hoping to find an update. Very badly wants to know what Inferno will say, and what the relationship between Red and the Twins is*
Dawn Racer chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
this is so good, I can't wait for more. Honestly I feel for Inferno and Red, I really wonder what it must be like to be in there position.
RocketPAPrika chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Love the story so far! I can't wait to read more, the plot is really intriguing and I think you've developed the characters wonderfully :)
RococoSpade chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
Happy new years~

Ahh... a ridiculously fluffy chapter. Well... towards the end, so not ridiculously. But you end on a cute note and then that's the main thing I remember.

I didn't realize you had updated in December, though, or I would have read sooner! Wow. Ah... well, I really liked this chapter. the twisted and complicated relationships between all of the bots is interesting to read...

Hm. I think I should have asked last time; are you someone who likes long reviews?

Well, great job. Until next time~