Reviews for Angel
True Essence chapter 19 . 10/14/2014
*sighs* I knew he didn't abandon the village. Neji and Sasuke are very similar but I do think Neji would never do that, he has no reason to abandon the village, perhaps his family, but not the village. However, unless I missed it, I do want to know just what was going on, why did Neji leave (is there a sequel?), obviously Orochimaru wanted his blood limit. Did Karin mention that to him and he thought he had a chance of accomplishing something? I still want to know that! Great story! Definitely one I have favorited and probably will revist many times.
True Essence chapter 13 . 10/14/2014
I just finished this chapter and I told myself I was gonna review when I finished the story (it is complete right? Even though it says it is? I have been tricked before). This is sooooo good! Omg, I love it so much! I adore Neji and I love Tenten even though I wish she had a bit more love in the canon, same with Neji. I did wonder why Orochimaru didn't consider Neji, personally he's stronger than Sasuke but perhaps it was the fact that Neji could be saved early one whereas Sasuke refused to be. Dunno but this is already scaring me... Neji can't be a traitor! No! But I also think there is an ulterior motive. Neji is smart obviously and maybe it's a plan. But Tenten with the cursed mark? Omg, awesome! I can't wait to finish reading it.
Metoochocolate chapter 19 . 12/26/2011
What a great ending, although I still don't get why neji went to orochimaru. By the way, are you planning on writing anymore stories?
Metoochocolate chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Really good, I can't wait to read more!
GirlCrushonAli chapter 19 . 11/13/2011
I love the intensity with which you write. Awesome, and exciting.
TheThoughtsAsylum chapter 19 . 10/27/2011
That was...interesting.

I didn't get ut though, I liked it, but I didn't get it.
Dancing-Souls chapter 19 . 10/9/2011
Awe! Nice ending it was very nicely done! I will miss this serries! Well you must wrtie other stories as cool as this one! Good luck!
Dancing-Souls chapter 18 . 10/9/2011
Yah updates! Nice I have been waiting for Tenten to overpower the evil the curse pulls out!
Crazycally chapter 19 . 10/4/2011
This fanfiction was epicallly briliant but It would have been nice to have a more romantic ending
starisice chapter 18 . 9/3/2011

The detail in this one, is so vibrant. I mean I could see "metal spires erupt upwards from her spine" and the epic fight between and Orochimaru!

Until next time-o,

JanuaryFriend chapter 18 . 9/2/2011
Fantastic job with this chapter, from Orochimaru's succint explanation of his evil plans to Tenten's transformation.

Also, the battle between them was spectacular, if a bit gory.

Anyway, reading this was the perfect start to my morning, and I can't wait for you to wrap it up! Keep up the good work!
turayza chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
This is fascinatingly dark. The battle scenes are wonderfully written-just the right amount of action and description mixed together. Thanks for a great read (:
kenzinator chapter 17 . 4/23/2011
I'm in love with this story! Please update quickly! :)
Dancing-Souls chapter 17 . 4/20/2011
OOOhwaaaa! What is going to happen next! I can't wait I am so impacient!
starisice chapter 17 . 4/20/2011

Actually, scratch that. I LOVE YOU! As a reader. ;]

The suspense is building up and being set "ablaze" quite nicely.

Heh. Can't wait for next the Chapter.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »