Reviews for The Decision
hellishrose chapter 9 . 4/18
Oh my word so beautiful. I had tears in my ears reading this one. It just felt so beautiful and so right. Absolutely floored with this one. It’s probably one of my all time favorite fics across several different fandoms. Beautiful concept and writing on your part. Amazing
Jenycullen chapter 9 . 4/7
This is one of the sweetest and most romantic stories I have read. I leave loved every word so much, thank you.
Jillgrab chapter 9 . 3/19
Very thankful this wasn’t a one shot. I love smug Bella and romantic Edward. It was all perfect. Thanks for sharing!
Jillgrab chapter 8 . 3/19
I love just how normal they seem. Human. How he’s doing things with her friends and not isolating her. How she wants to protect him. I’m glad she came to her own decision about marriage too. Not him pushing her.
Jillgrab chapter 6 . 3/19
Wow! That’s really all you can say for everything in this chapter. I never expected that to be her response but honestly it was like watching a rom com unfold. You have a gift for telling stories.
Natalia GAG chapter 9 . 3/8
This was lovely! Thank you for sharing!
Kimberley Clay chapter 9 . 2/12
Beautiful I loved this story
Kimberley Clay chapter 5 . 2/12
I ugly cried at this chapter. I could picture my husband. See, in January of last year I died. I had a massive heart attack. My mother said he, my husband was inconsolable, pacing the floor, and banging his head on walls, etc. We were young when we married 17, and, like b&e, each other's first everything. Great story
winterhorses chapter 8 . 1/18
Not sure if I’ve left a review before, but regardless, I have to express how much I love this fic. Vampward is my favorite, and his love for Bella in this story is absolutely beautiful. Thank you.
MyladyNancy chapter 8 . 1/17
I absolutely love your writing I have read this before but like the first time it lifted my heart and made me smile. perfect
MyladyNancy chapter 1 . 1/14
wow
Mairaredbird chapter 9 . 1/9
This story is so beautiful! I love this Edward an Bella
i heart clash chapter 9 . 12/28/2021
Rereading in quarantine and I wasn’t sure if I had reviewed the first time round. I really dug the character development o here. Also they give really good banter ahah. Thank you for the super lovely read 3
readicted chapter 8 . 7/18/2021
Real life has been so stressful lately. This story, this wonderfully, sweet fic has been such a joy to reread. I often caught myself gently smiling while reading, in spite of the rl drama. I just love this story, love how you've matured canon Edward and Bella , while remaining true to their essence. The growth arc was fabulous, and believable. Carlisle and Edward's chat in the hospital or just outside the hospital was terrific and the baby talk was perfect. It had tension, a bit of sixpence, it was melancholy, it was impassioned, it was reflective, poignant and beautifully done. I love that Bella didn't miss out on her amazing opportunity, that she wanted to go and voiced that. I'm glad they found a way that they could minimize their time apart. The location was unexpected, but wonderful. There wasn't one bit of this that I didn't love. Fir once Bella wasn't measuring herself to Tanya and feeling insecure or lacking. That was such a freaking great and unexpected little twist. Ok, I'll stop gushing , it's late. Just-thank you for this really special little fic. This isn't my first time reading it, and I don't think it will be my last.
bcozmaBookworm chapter 9 . 7/10/2021
t
The most beautiful story till date
2,675 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »