Reviews for The Decision
Judyblue95 chapter 9 . 2/15
I finally finished! You write long chapters! I loved this. I accept your decision on every alternate reality. This was just perfect as you made it. Thanks so much. I hope you still read reviews.
Judyblue95 chapter 8 . 2/14
So I"m almost at the end. I'm thinking we won't see her change in your story. We may get the promise that she will, but with just one more chapter to go, which I can't read until tomorrow, I can't see there being time for her change. No matter. Really. I love and accept this story just as it is! Thank you!
Judyblue95 chapter 7 . 2/12
I'm sorry to say I have to stop here for today and read the last two chapters tomorrow. This is such a pleasant alternative to canon that I hardly can say which I like better. I am eager to see where this will end. Thanks for being one of the ones who continue to write stories today. Not many that started when you did have continued. As a reader and fan, I appreciate that so much.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 9 . 2/12
Great and sweet story but not cheesy. Thanks.
Judyblue95 chapter 5 . 2/11
ok now I can't stop reading and have only less than 20 minutes before my company comes over! you won't kill her, will you? He will get to change her, won't he?
Judyblue95 chapter 4 . 2/11
It looks like I will have to stop reading today at just the point where he tells her his secret. Damn. I'll finish tomorrow. I'm still entranced and enthralled.
Judyblue95 chapter 3 . 2/11
I wonder how you ever thought this could be wrapped up in just one more chapter. I'm dying to see what happens here but I have time for only one or two more chapters today! It's obvious she likes him and has since HS. He's just now getting that clue. I love the sweetness of this...
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 2/11
I keep reading you talking about a 2 or 3 chapter story and it seems to have turned into a 9 chapter story! I'm glad. He is so sweet and gentlemanly to her. I know this is his human facade, but it warms my heart to see him changing for her. Just lovely!
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 2/11
Hi there! I am reading, currently, your WIP Eight Days. I read a lot of WIPs and usually one completed story at a time. This story of yours has been on my TBR list for a while now, and when someone on FB was speaking of it, I knew that this was my next complete read. I LOVE Eight Days, have also read Bloodlines a while back, so my next choice of completed story to read is this one. I like the premise, the first chapter convinced me. Your alternate scenarios have been nothing but wonderful. I read on...
tee4dree chapter 9 . 2/4
Great, great story! I loved it! Beautiful, light-hearted and romantic... perfect!
You are very talented and have a very good writing. Thank you so much for sharing!
This is hands down one of the most beautiful Edward/Bella stories I've read. :)
Carla Gasperoni chapter 9 . 1/4
Beautiful! What an amazing twist.
I LOVED it! Great job!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 12/3/2016
Oh! I'm so happy for them right now, especially for Edward! Yay!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 12/3/2016
Omg! I truly love this wonderful story! It's excellent and has me all feels for Edward right now! You are my favorite fanfic author. You are phenomenal! I wonder how much Bella suspects because we are seeing this in Edwards pov. Twilight was Bella's pov and I like the change because I think Bella will surprise us with what she was suspecting. I still wonder if Bella was killed back in the day when her red truck crashed and she was a spirit or something paranormal. I must read on now!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
I'm wondering what Bella thinks of his cold hard skin. When he kisses her it makes her so happy that she doesn't care. Just like the original story Bella, I think she knows something's different but she is not afraid because his actions let her trust him.

I truly love this story! You are such a wonderful writer!
2,575 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »