Reviews for The Decision
EtherealWitch chapter 9 . 12/31/2020
So sweet! I loved it :D
Guest chapter 9 . 12/10/2020
Much more better than the original saga ... just saying hahaha
breathelifein chapter 6 . 12/11/2020
Didn't she break her shoulder and elbow? They should be in a cast, or at least in a sling. She couldn't be driving, and moving around and touching him with an injury like that.
aprilelizabeth21 chapter 9 . 10/14/2020
2 days ago I broke up with my boyfriend of 4 years and this story had me giggling like a 14 year old because of how much I loved your writing! Thank you for this truly gorgeous story!
BurtonM1927 chapter 9 . 8/16/2020
Another hit. Again, one of the best Twi fanfiction, remaining true to canon
with a two year older and more mature Bella and Edward without the angst.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 4 . 8/9/2020
I'm sorry but he time in europe is so unbelievable to me. You're telling me not only did she pay her own trip, but for 4 months, she actively traveled and bought things in Europe not to mention food and other girly necessities.

I just can't believe that. She worked a part time job at a god damn book store. I could believe if it was a week or 2, maybe even a month with help.. BUT 4 MONTHS? You just wouldn't have the funds.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 3 . 8/9/2020
There is no difference from being 17 to 19. You should have had him take note of the experiences she has had in the two years that has shaped her, but in reality she is still the same.. Just more to talk about from herself.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 2 . 8/9/2020
There is no way in hell you are telling me she worked a part time job in high school and managed to save up for a 4 month road trip to Europe all by herself.
my2galspal chapter 9 . 7/21/2020
What a wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed your storyline and the path you chose. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity.
Anda chapter 6 . 7/17/2020
I enjoy your writing immensely, you build up your scenes so well. It was so easy to be lost in emotions with Edward while he was waiting for Bella’s answer. Beautiful.
Michelle Law chapter 1 . 6/23/2020
This is one of my favorite fan fiction stories. I love stories that begin with a What if premise that keeps to canon , but spins into new, unexplored territory. The sex is tasteful and non-graphic, rather than the be-all, end-all. Thanks.
CayStar chapter 9 . 6/5/2020
This was absolutely perfect! I don’t know how I’ve never read it before but I absolutely love every single word. Thank you.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/31/2020