Reviews for The Decision
aden0303 chapter 9 . 7/15
What a wonder, amazing, well written story. I usually don’t read many vampire fics, but so glad I read this one. Absolutely love your wriiting, hope you continue to write more in the future.
Storystitcher22 chapter 9 . 7/13
Lovely story! Thanks for sharing!
ClaceLover08 chapter 9 . 6/17
I love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & I'm happy that Bella & Edward are getting married
EvealCullen chapter 9 . 6/16
Love it!
BookLover0317538 chapter 9 . 5/26
Brava! Perfecto!
hailey rowe chapter 2 . 12/25/2017
it was so cute to see edward tryna impress bella loll
LillianBroderick chapter 9 . 11/22/2017
So sweet, thank you.
vachonrobyn chapter 9 . 10/26/2017
Hi again! So, I'm not sure what magic you've woven through the words, but this story! Just as "I must not put it down until I finish" this fourth (fifth?) time as it was every time I've read it. You have written a perfect Edward, overcoming his fears, willing to trust Bella and her love. And Bella, still sweetly shy but willing to step out of her comfort zone to love him, not obsess over him. Such a wonderful, satisfying, "real" (I know...vampires aren't real...but love is!) Story. Love, love, love this! I can't wait to read it again! Thank you so much for writing my favorite Edward!
JavaMasta chapter 9 . 10/21/2017
I REALLY enjoyed reading this story.

You have a much more adult, reasonable approach to their relationship. I like that Edward grew, essentially, from self-absorbed teenager to a compassionate, fair-minded man. You also were very sensible about their relationship and decision about children (although, to be fair, in canon they didn't know about children in advance). Bella also grew out of her ridiculous aversion to gifts, to a more mature, less self-centered approach. In addition, you were corrected some of the things that sometimes didn't make sense in canon.

I'm SO glad that you decided to finish the story, instead of leaving it as a one-shot!
leemikki chapter 9 . 10/10/2017
This was an an amazing read. I cried and I laughed. That's what tells me this was one of the extraordinary ones. Thanks much.
k chapter 9 . 9/30/2017
excellent story. well written. Loved that it was from Edwards point of view. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/10/2017
ChristyWIX: Him standing there in he hot Grecian sun, in full leathers and a closed helmet . . . my heart went pitter patter on the visual. Holy crap that was hot. He was determined to pick her up, right when she was done. The Ducati ride through the mountains of Crete, yummy. Him renting both the villa in Athens for her to finish the internship and the seaside villa in Crete for weekend getaways, was amazingly romanticu. I love this Edward. I love his maturity. I love his willingness to open himself completely, from the time he realized he was in love with her in the woods before he saw her again. Then I loved his resolve to get to know her, to give himself the chance he deserved. The way she had him realize he had a soul, was beautiful. I loved the fun they've had on the islands. How much closer they've become. How their love grows daily. I really like that they are sticking to her changing when she's ready. I loved Sue's way around the damn nerve of the wolves, by planning to have the wedding in Forks. Take that Sam! I'm hoping that the pack doesn't fill Charlie's head with lies about what Edward and his family are. They do not know them and shouldn't be allowed to warp his mind with evil prejudices. I hope Sue intervenes again, when that part comes to light. I was relived that you went the no child route. I am one of the few readers that love when they are blissfully happy and have no children. I love children but, I went the childfree route in my life. I was lucky enough to find a man who was willing to journey with me childrfree, we just borrow our nieces and nephews here and there and give them back. So, when a story had Bella and Edward happy and no children, I'm very happy. Thank you for that. They still had a choice in this one and together they decided the risk wasn't worth it. Their impromptu wedding, just the two of them, in the sun, on that beach, was beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better way for them to commit to each other. I really liked that they decided on Garfield Park for the wedding. Perfect place for the two of them. I could see the epilogue of her change, newborn period being nearly non-existent, much like THE books, and the wedding once she is changed. With her parents both there. Renee can remain clueless. Charlie would know everything. I would love them together once as both of them vampires. Your ending though, was a beautiful ending to a wonderful tale. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 9/10/2017
The family was quite different than I'd expected. So much calmer. Rosalie even stepped up and was trying to be friendly. I really liked that she spent time with each of them separately, getting to know them individually. That was quite the sexy outdoor scene. Him sparkling and growling in the sun. Seems it turned her on quite a bit. Him too. Looking forward to a scene of them together once she's changed. Only one chapter left, so I'm thinking that won't be in there. Rosalie had the right idea. As scary and eye opening as that was, it was good Bella saw Peter's eyes. Fresh off a human hunt. It caused her to pause and think a bit deeper. I really liked that you did that. Allowed her to see that side of things, to fully process. The Sam part was rather surprising. I don't think it is fair of them to say Edward can't go with Bella. I would think they'd want him to for the opposite reason. By banning him, Bella will visit less often, as she won't want to be apart from Edward. Therefore, Charlie and Sue will visit Bella and Edward. If the wolves thought about that for a minute, they are putting Sue and Charlie in more danger drawing the two of them from the safety of the pack. We know the Cullen's won't hurt Charlie and/or Sue but, they don't. Seems not a very bright move on their part. Allowing Edward to come along with Bella, allows the pack to watch them. Whatever. I'm very happy that Bella won the internship in Greece. I'm elated that Edward thought of a way around them missing each other for ten weeks. I loved her way of telling him she's ready to be married. That was very creative.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 9/10/2017
Wowza, what a kiss! I really liked that. I adored the scene of his head innher lap under the tree just talking bout everything. Her classmate interrupting was good, or Bella would've missed her presentation. His trip to the music store was wonderful. His decision making was so thorough and he gave the employees quite the show. The owner was absolutely thrilled with that sale. Loved his fist pump in hiding, too cute. Bella's thoughtful questions. Edward's discovery of that page in her book and his concern. I'm glad that she is on birth control. I just really hope that the pill is enough. That his vampire sperm doesn't become that less than one percent and make it through anyway. She wants to finish college. Needs to grow her hair back. Loved their intimate moment. The undressing and the bath was romantic. The whispered 'please' and his swift actions of drying me and getting to his bed. Very well done scene. I loved that they are quite active now. It's very realistic. Looking forward to her meeting the family. I hope Rosalie has chilled the hell out.
2,606 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »