Reviews for The Decision
ChristyWIX: Him standing there in he hot Grecian sun, in full leathers and a closed helmet . . . my heart went pitter patter on the visual. Holy crap that was hot. He was determined to pick her up, right when she was done. The Ducati ride through the mountains of Crete, yummy. Him renting both the villa in Athens for her to finish the internship and the seaside villa in Crete for weekend getaways, was amazingly romanticu. I love this Edward. I love his maturity. I love his willingness to open himself completely, from the time he realized he was in love with her in the woods before he saw her again. Then I loved his resolve to get to know her, to give himself the chance he deserved. The way she had him realize he had a soul, was beautiful. I loved the fun they've had on the islands. How much closer they've become. How their love grows daily. I really like that they are sticking to her changing when she's ready. I loved Sue's way around the damn nerve of the wolves, by planning to have the wedding in Forks. Take that Sam! I'm hoping that the pack doesn't fill Charlie's head with lies about what Edward and his family are. They do not know them and shouldn't be allowed to warp his mind with evil prejudices. I hope Sue intervenes again, when that part comes to light. I was relived that you went the no child route. I am one of the few readers that love when they are blissfully happy and have no children. I love children but, I went the childfree route in my life. I was lucky enough to find a man who was willing to journey with me childrfree, we just borrow our nieces and nephews here and there and give them back. So, when a story had Bella and Edward happy and no children, I'm very happy. Thank you for that. They still had a choice in this one and together they decided the risk wasn't worth it. Their impromptu wedding, just the two of them, in the sun, on that beach, was beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better way for them to commit to each other. I really liked that they decided on Garfield Park for the wedding. Perfect place for the two of them. I could see the epilogue of her change, newborn period being nearly non-existent, much like THE books, and the wedding once she is changed. With her parents both there. Renee can remain clueless. Charlie would know everything. I would love them together once as both of them vampires. Your ending though, was a beautiful ending to a wonderful tale. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 9/10
The family was quite different than I'd expected. So much calmer. Rosalie even stepped up and was trying to be friendly. I really liked that she spent time with each of them separately, getting to know them individually. That was quite the sexy outdoor scene. Him sparkling and growling in the sun. Seems it turned her on quite a bit. Him too. Looking forward to a scene of them together once she's changed. Only one chapter left, so I'm thinking that won't be in there. Rosalie had the right idea. As scary and eye opening as that was, it was good Bella saw Peter's eyes. Fresh off a human hunt. It caused her to pause and think a bit deeper. I really liked that you did that. Allowed her to see that side of things, to fully process. The Sam part was rather surprising. I don't think it is fair of them to say Edward can't go with Bella. I would think they'd want him to for the opposite reason. By banning him, Bella will visit less often, as she won't want to be apart from Edward. Therefore, Charlie and Sue will visit Bella and Edward. If the wolves thought about that for a minute, they are putting Sue and Charlie in more danger drawing the two of them from the safety of the pack. We know the Cullen's won't hurt Charlie and/or Sue but, they don't. Seems not a very bright move on their part. Allowing Edward to come along with Bella, allows the pack to watch them. Whatever. I'm very happy that Bella won the internship in Greece. I'm elated that Edward thought of a way around them missing each other for ten weeks. I loved her way of telling him she's ready to be married. That was very creative.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 9/10
Wowza, what a kiss! I really liked that. I adored the scene of his head innher lap under the tree just talking bout everything. Her classmate interrupting was good, or Bella would've missed her presentation. His trip to the music store was wonderful. His decision making was so thorough and he gave the employees quite the show. The owner was absolutely thrilled with that sale. Loved his fist pump in hiding, too cute. Bella's thoughtful questions. Edward's discovery of that page in her book and his concern. I'm glad that she is on birth control. I just really hope that the pill is enough. That his vampire sperm doesn't become that less than one percent and make it through anyway. She wants to finish college. Needs to grow her hair back. Loved their intimate moment. The undressing and the bath was romantic. The whispered 'please' and his swift actions of drying me and getting to his bed. Very well done scene. I loved that they are quite active now. It's very realistic. Looking forward to her meeting the family. I hope Rosalie has chilled the hell out.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 9/10
You surprised me all over again. I figured she was too bad to survive and that he would have to change her. Especially when he had his epiphany and decided he would change her if he needed to. The surprise came with her surviving and he didn't have to change her. You'd given her choice back to her. I liked Charlie and he certainly accepted Edward. I'm hoping that Sue won't ever tell Charlie, that she never tells the wolves. That is a burden I'd rather Sue hold than share with either people. Is she tells Charlie, it puts him in danger. If she tells the pack, it puts the treaty as voided and they'll come after the Cullen's. I truly loved that Bella figured it all out on her own. Through watching the documentary on the Loch Ness monster. The conversation that followed was one of the very best I've ever read in this fandom. It was mature, she was scared and not scared, as was he. I adored that she curled up into his lap to explain she needed some time to think it all through. Deciding not to kiss properly until she makes that decision. Him taking off to hunt was also good. It was a way for him to pass time and think himself. Her sweet, sweet text was beyond perfect. Effing loved that. Brilliant chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 9/10
That museum exhibit was really the perfect date for him to give her. She really enjoyed that. He enjoyed her in the skirt. Such a sweet scene. Bella was so sad from Mr. MacInerney passing away, and Edward was wonderful. Pointing out that his blue plastic box held what was dearest to him. Then that dancing. They were both lit up like the sun from happiness. Then his having to hide from the sun and rush to get them to his car in time to avoid it, was adventurous. Creative too, with him having her piggy back to get there faster. The lake and her taking photos. What a wonderful afternoon they spent again. I did NOT see her accident coming, that's for sure. His planning to tell her and getting prepared. The sirens. He's so scared he won't find her in time. Poor Edward. I'm so glad that Carlisle is coming but, I think this change will be on Edward, as I don't think he'll make it in time,
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 9/10
What a wonderful night they spent together. Getting to know each other more. Going through her photos. Hamish and Atticus gave Edward a mini fit of internal jealousy. It was good to learn she hadn't been with Hamish. I have to admit, I figured the same thing Edward did about Atticus. That they had to have been together. Glad to learn that was a no as well. Edward's admission of having nobody either, had pure disbelief coming from Bella. That made me giggle. It was so sweet that she just fell asleep on him and he took her to her bed. Tucking her in and then cleaning up a bit before leaving. He is so sweet. Fun afternoon with the kite flying. I'm happy he plans to tell her. I'm wondering if she already sort of knows. She's usually rather perceptive in these stories. Maybe that book lying open on her couch was an indicator? She also noticed she couldn't hear his heart. His family was so very supportive when he called them. I'm happy they were. Hoping all goes well for Edward on Saturday. Wait, wasn't Saturday the day she's supposed to go to that benefit concert with the friends?
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 9/10
This is so yummy. I just love the way they are getting to know one another through their stories of their lives. His furniture arrived and he's all moved in. It sounded wonderful. She sure seemed to really like the place. Seems she remembers a bit about him, as he does about her. She remembered his Volvo and thatbthey moved to California. Rosalie was so very selfish in this chapter. I'm so glad that Edward lost it on her and set her straight on everything he's done for the family over the years. How he's been alone. How he moved when people slipped up. I think she finally understood, thankfully. I didnt understand how she thought him being in Chicago, with them in Vermont, would make a difference to anything. Even if he slipped up, the family wouldn't be there so, they wouldn't be having to rush of to move in the dead of night. At least she finally admitted it was that she worried about how this would affect him if it didn't go the way he wanted. Bella is so much stringer at nineteen than she ever was at seventeen. Her strength in telling him about the thing with Richard being an event thing with others, not just him. Making sure he understood that she was single. I liked that they got to go out with one another again, to the movies. That she invited him! Why didn't he just say he'd eaten before the planned movie and wasn't hungry? It would've fit the situation.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 9/9
Loved thathe transferred to Chicago, in hopes of spending more time with her. I adored their walk in the park, especially their conversation. The shared memories of traveling in Europe at separate times. Linkin Park is one of, if not the, most favorite band of mine. RIP Chester. Your mentioning them in this chapter, was quite wonderful. Their debate over the Loch Ness monster and the irony of it being a myth, with Edward as living proof that myths can be real, was funny. I read a story one when Edward and Emmett stayed at the bottom of the lake waiting to see if they could find it. I don't remember the name, just remember that part of it. I was sad when Richard popped up. I can see him upping his game, especially when he already has a date for dinner and a concert planned with her. Poor Edward. I can see him going to the concert and hiding from her, just to keep his eye on him to make sure he doesn't pull anything with Bella. I rather loved that she was waiting for him in her window and yelled for him. That was lovely. Giving him the blanket and towel. So sweet. Their shared touches at the end there, were almost more intimate than an actual kiss would've been.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/9
I just realized that I've never read this one of your. This was a great first chapter. I'm fully intrigued. A full two years later and she's nineteen now. Not living around the wolves, so she won't know the myths. Or, she may have had Jake tell her before she left. Or maybe, hopefully, there is no Jake. Or, Jake was the gay friend that stopped by, heheh. Looking forward to the journey. Seems it went a wee bit past the two or three chapters this a/n hinted at. Good, 'cause I like your words.
In chapter 4 you say that Edward goes hunting and finishes off SIX deer...six really? That's the number you chose? And please explain where he put all this blood, his hollow fucking legs?

moron
That was a weird thought of Edwards...he thought that it was a SHAME that rex was in love with charolette...cause she loves him too...how in the fuck does that make sense?
adores.dylan chapter 2 . 7/25
beautiful 3 Im prego with twins and I found this quite moving 3
Jenniferdevonsimon chapter 9 . 6/29
Another great story
Basker chapter 4 . 6/11
*cries* why is this so beautiful? I'm dead
orchidluv chapter 9 . 5/18
Im so glad this didnt end in just a few chapters. I love where you took them and watching their journey.
2,594 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »