Reviews for The Decision
Erroneous78 chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
I love his feeling of exhilaration as he reads her text message.
The joy and excitement he feels really comes across on the page.
So very well written. I have the biggest grin on my face :)

Erroneous78 chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my GOD!

And after they had had such a great couple of days getting to know one another properly.

I can't even begin to imagine what is going through Edwards mind right now.

Hurry Carlisle!

Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Oh wow!

Such an amazing start to a story. So strange to read from the perspective that he was never around long enough to get to know her or her him. But still how strong his feelings were from the offset.

How will she react now, meeting him again after 2 years. And how was she affected by his departure.

Can't wait to read on (am giggling at your 2 or 3 chapters and yet this says 9! ) *big cheesy grin*

Kiwi Raindrops chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
I know this story was completed a while back, but I still wanted to leave a review to let you know how much I enjoyed this beautifully written story. You took everything that annoyed and frustrated me about Edward and created a simply perfect, lovable, and mature Edward that Meyer's doesn't even hold a candle to. Bella was amazing as well, I really liked that you gave her that subtle, quiet confidence she sorely lacks in the books. I wish I had found your story as you were writing it, I would have left a review every chapter gushing about how much I loved how open and honest this Edward is with Bella, how I loved seeing the development of their relationship, and many other things I won't get into or else this review will be even longer. I'm very glad I stayed up all night reading this, sorry I didn't leave a review every chapter I just couldn't bring myself to stop.
LizziePaige chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
Just wow! Absolutely loved this story and in particular this Edward and this Bella, they are so much more mature than the original story and the whole situation more realistic. Thank you so much for extending the original one-shot and for sharing this story with us. :)
bethanta chapter 9 . 6/8/2013
Hi, this is my first time reviewing a story. I just wanted to tell you this is one of my favorite fan fics I've read and I love how you've written Edward.
fatpotatoe chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
Wonderful, wonderful story. Great for a bedtime read, I expect sweet dreams.
fatpotatoe chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
It's a beautiful story thus far. I can't wait to I get more, but I don't want to hit NEXT - I don't want the feel-good to end.
Cheryl chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
This is such a sweet and beautiful alternate version of Twilight! Better than the actual original to be honest. It's actually so much more realistic - especially that he left when he learned about the vision of her becoming a vampire. Leaving to avoid that so she can live a normal life but never forgetting the girl who stole his heart. The telling of this story really reminds me a little of Nicholas Sparks ... A quiet and poignant love story (without the vampires of course). Their reconnection and rediscovery is so sweet compared to the original that left the disaster of New Moon where they hurt each other. Here, they grow up a little before discovering each other. Honestly, this is definitely my favorite re-telling of twilight fanfiction. It would have made a very beautiful movie, if done properly.
jbellus chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank. You.

Finally, someone is able to capture Edward as a light, happy, FUN, loving, non-brooding, 17 year old boy. And Bella isn't an annoying, horny, ungrateful, boring loser.

FINALLY their human aspects are able to come out in the sweetest of ways- not complaining and whining and bitching and moaning. Thank you for this story. It was refreshing, beautiful, and was exactly how Twilight should've gone.
MatingInspires chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
Great story!
gingerhat chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
I think when I read 'Bloodlines' that I left you a long review about how fabulous it was from the story line to the writing; or I certainly hope I did because it WAS fabulous. So, how did I miss this? I must have been new to the fandom and didn't know diddly about how to find other stories, etc, because I would have devoured yours.
This was, by far, one of the loveliest stories I've read. Everybody talks about their top five, but I just have 'stories I won't hesitate to recommend because they are so well crafted I can't say anything bad about them - I rave about them.' This is going in that category. The only reason I ever hesitate to recommend 'Bloodlines' is the near irrationality some fans have concerning him having any involvement with anyone other than Bella (don't want to cause a spoiler alert) no matter how it happens. I can't lie, I still tell all and sundry about it. :) Now, I'm going to just tell people to read all your works.
You've got some real cheerleaders out there; this was rec'd on the 'Sarge's Girls' FB page a while back and when I posted how much I enjoyed it with thanks to whomever recommended it the response was loud and clear about the caliber of your stories. I want to join them in saying how wonderful your tales are and thank you for putting them out here for me to enjoy (and hoard like a squirrel forever :)).
Ginger
morena.davidson.3 chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
I'm so glad I found this story. I often think myself how things would be different if just one choice were made instead of another. Edward choosing to leave instead of staying after the biology class was a perfect place to split and see what would happen. I loved how Edward changed himself over the 2 years and how Bella changed..I think they were so much better for each other. I liked Bella so much better and seeing how both of them matured was wonderful. Thanks so much for going down this path of possibility and sharing it :)
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
Fantastic AU! I like that you had them make informed choices 'decisions' instead of having circumstances dictate their fate. For some people the choice not to attempt pregnancy is the best choice.
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 7 . 4/19/2013