Reviews for The Decision
Guest chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
Beautiful.
cfigueroa78 chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
This is the third time I'm reading this story - it is by far my very favorite twist on the original Twilight. The Edward and Bella in this version are so much more likable than SM's. I was always irked by SM's Bella because the girl had zero character or personality. Being obsessed with becoming a vampire and being with Edward - that was her only goals in life. I truly hated that. This Bella is the best version I've ever read. You like her from the very beginning and really love her character as the story moves on. She and Edward are so adorable but much more mature. I loved how intelligent, independent, level-headed and more self assured this Bella is. She's a bit shy but definitely way more self aware and confident than SM's Bella. A solo trip to Europe was so great to read about her. SM's Bella - that would have been the unthinkable. She did go to Europe but straight to Volterra into a nest of vampires to save the guy who dumped her. I'm not kidding when I say I wish SM could have based Bella and Edward on your characterization of them. In this story, you can't help but smile the whole way through and cry at those very sweet moments throughout.
beckysue999 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
"the scent of second chances"

Love it : ) .
Genevieve1977 chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
Wow ... I'm speechless ! Thank you for that story!
bfl2ma chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
Absolutely love this story. It was sweet, funny, and just so heart warming. Thanks for deciding to continue this story and give us a few more chapters after the "hi."
bfl2ma chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
"I want to put it in writing and sign my name."
I think I just died, that was so sweet. Your Bella and Edward *sigh* those two are just so...I have no words. Love this so much though.
sfspeedy chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
This was such a fantastic story. The characters were so well-rounded and mature. Such a delight. Thank you!
MaryMary123 chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
Just right all the way through.. Thank you for this
MaryMary123 chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
This story has these little parts that are wonderful.. The meaning of Kiss me. The meaning of I want to put it in writing. Really good.
MaryMary123 chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
really a great story. Not terribly long and wordy.. Just enough
kiwisrock chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
WooHoo! So happy for them!
kiwisrock chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
So sweet & lovely! Thanks so much!
kiwisrock chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Awesome! Love the way you write!
Thanks!
SandytheSandstorm chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
I loved it. Love the different Edward and Bella at every turn. Standing up to Rose, refusing to use Alice, everyturn. Bella always so confident and making sure he knew from the beginning how important he was to her
kokobun chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
I have read many, many Twilight fan fiction stories and I honestly cannot begin to express fully to you how your story touched me. This is the absolute best story along the canon lines out there. It was calming in so many ways and I truly believe that if S.M. had taken her story along this path, that it had been her writing it instead of you. Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us unworthy readers out here. I haven't investigated to see if you have written anything else, but if you have, I'll read it and if you haven't, I'll honestly pray you do in the future. Thanks again.
2,575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »