Reviews for The Decision
tehrager chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Sigh. Definitely one of my favourite Vampwards. He's so sweet, I love this. :)
captn crunch chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
sweet chapter!
breakawaygirl chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
So, so good!
starla1979 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
I was happy to see updates in my inbox from both you and content1 today. I may have mentioned before how much I enjoy your Edward. Less angst in my opinion and more rational thinking. I loved his walk with bella. That would be my ideal location for a date actually. No fuss and nothing fancy but still special, just like their relationship. I'm glad your version of Bella in this story was more of a risk-taker. I'm sure had edward stayed, she would not have ventured out on her own like that. It was nice to see Edward still had those protective instincts but he seemed more accepting of her newfound maturity. I'm glad you didn't bring Jacob in as the person who drove by. I think this story only needs one supernatural being :-). I can't wait to see where you take this. Not sure if you will write about edward turning bella but I can see you writing about that difficult conversation coming up. Looking forward to either one. Keep up the good work!
cullen-madness chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
i absolutely loved this chapter
1853kaz chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Sweet! He HAS matured. :)
moniquecullen chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Edward is so cute. I especially like when he was entertaining thoughts of breaking that Dick..I mean Richard's neck ;)

I can't wait for the next chapter.
TwiMom4Claire chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
What a beautiful chapter and an increasingly interesting take on what could have been. I love every Edward you write, he's always much less angsty and more interesting and you never forget to keep him in touch with his human life. I also like your Bellas better, much softer and even though she's still a little awkward and awed by Edward, she isn't so filled with feeling inferior

to him. You add so much depth to these characters and have interesting and fresh storylines.
BoLuvsTwilight chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
What a lovely chapter. You write these two so beautifully. I love your Edward and Bellas.

My heart broke for Edward...his insecurity and his tender heart (even though it isn't beating). But I have hope for these two.

Richard, eat your heart out.
AH Darling chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Hands down, you write the BEST Edwards in this fandomm. Lovely, thank you.
touttoi chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
YES! Go find a place in Bella's life, she wants you and you should let her make her own decisions. Don't be a doughnut, like New Moon Edward, making decisions for Bella and shit.

Very cute chapter, loved it!
packermom chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
What a beautiful chapter and my favorite update today. No one writes vampire Edward better than you. You capture all his emotions and then some. Please give us more than two chapters! I'm so addicted to your stories I hated when any of them ended!
withvampires chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
lovely, wonderful chapter! Thanks for writing.
itlnbrt chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Thanks for the update.
itlnbrt chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Great story so far. Thanks!
2,524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 147 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 167 .. Last Next »