Reviews for The Decision
mdf chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
i really like this.
Chicklette chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
I saw some folks on twitter talking about this today. With only two chapters, I almost skipped it, but now I'm glad I didn't. This is lovely. Thank you.
tc88 chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Ugh I love it!
SeanEmma4Evr chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I can't put into words how much I love your stories.

You are truly very talented, and I think you grasp the ways of both Edward and Bella better than most.

Sad this is a short story, but happy with it all the same.

tc88 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Ok you got me hooked ;)
majose chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Such a beautiful chapter. That was a perfect first date, so simple and intimate. I was thinking how it was a shame the way it ended, but you definitely fixed that!
jansails chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Beautifully done, elegant.

Perfect balance of hesitation & yearning.

Those first moments of getting to know one another, the approach, initial touch, fear of losing one's most heartfelt desire, the possibility of more.

Absolutely wonderful.

jansails/jan2
moosals chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
This is a lovely story and so beautifully written, as are all your works.

I am very much looking forward to the next chapter.
Rochelle Allison chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
oh, my goodness.i loved this chapter so, so much. i adore edward; he's very canon - so sweet and protective yet... a vampire. i loved when he got all possessive over bella with regard to richard, but still put her needs above his desire to be with her.

so good. ;)
FisticusCullen chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
awww, this is sooo sweet! Can't wait for the next chapter! ;) x
spanglemaker9 chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Oh, I love this Edward. For all his beauty and power, he's so nervous and scared around her. Adorable.
MSPT chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
baynewen chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
This is truly beautiful and poignant. Your Edward is like a dream come true, you are a romantic genius!
84gemstone chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Yes, Yes, Yes he so has Bella hooked
ickaren chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Sigh, so good... I don't know how you make so much progress in two chapters, but it never feels rushed. I look forward to your next update.
2,552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 147 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 167 .. Last Next »